Post Thanks / Like

Re: Friend sent this

Quote Originally Posted by hooks View Post
    Is this the whale?

According to what I have read that whale would be enough to cover NY state with 10 ft of garbage, from the Japan Sunami forward to today. There is that much floating trash in the Pacific Ocean off the coast of California, created by Japan, China, PI, and many other islands and nations of that area. We re-cycle our's but they do not. China has refused to take in any more because they only want to export it...….Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CDK View Post
    Glad you liked the whale made of trash picked up on the beach.
    The only thing it shifted me to was a G-Mail account. Never saw the whale...….Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Re: Friend sent this

Quote Originally Posted by ngt View Post
    I bought something inside of walmart with my debit card, never looked it up on my phone, and the next day i had an add for it on my Facebook page. Crazy.
    Watch a movie "Minority Report" with Tom Cruise, it is just a taste of what the Cyber guy's are doing to keep an eye on you. Not conspiracy, "just the facts" by NSA & the Chinese Government and other governments all around the world. Facing the devil never was so easy...….Jetspray

4. Likes ngt liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jetspray View Post
    I was forced to have a G-mail account on my smart phone about 2014 when I bought them for my wife and I. I do not use it and I never will, I do not use Google either in any way and I will not use Amazon much either. Google and Facebook are anti-American in my opinion and they are in collusion with the Chinese Government, they watch everyone all of the time and are willing to boost things on your computer without permission. The old rotary phones had their advantages, but party lines and ability to phone you with a listed number were a hinderance at that time. Now days they think you should be forced to be watched everywhere...…...Jetspray
    I bought something inside of walmart with my debit card, never looked it up on my phone, and the next day i had an add for it on my Facebook page. Crazy.

6. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

No ,but thats is a great one also.
    Thanks
    You can’t fix stupid, no matter how much duct tape you use!
    Doing the best I can with what's left.

8. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Friend sent this

Is this the whale?

Catch ya later ... hooks

10. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad you liked the whale made of trash picked up on the beach.

12. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Re: Friend sent this

I was forced to have a G-mail account on my smart phone about 2014 when I bought them for my wife and I. I do not use it and I never will, I do not use Google either in any way and I will not use Amazon much either. Google and Facebook are anti-American in my opinion and they are in collusion with the Chinese Government, they watch everyone all of the time and are willing to boost things on your computer without permission. The old rotary phones had their advantages, but party lines and ability to phone you with a listed number were a hinderance at that time. Now days they think you should be forced to be watched everywhere...…...Jetspray

Post Thanks / Like