Post Thanks / Like

Re: 21' Cuddy Cabin for sale.... Make offer.

Make offer!

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavegills View Post
    Make offer!

Make me a reasonable offer and you can take it home tomorrow if you like it.

Stern drive is in good condition. Changed fluid last year. No oil or seal leaks that I know of. Prop okay condition. If going to re-power probably treat yourself to a new prop. Needs lower shift cable installed (have). Needs gasket set for sterndrive to be bolted back on. Impeller replaced last season.

Engine:
    5.7l GM Marine - Never Started. Water pump bolted on. Needs alternator bolted on (have), needs power steering pump bolted on (have). Have most brackets and bolts. Needs carb bolted down, needs bolts. Air intake manifold now bolted down. Shift assist assembly that bolts onto air intake manifold needs a slight modification before it can be bolted to air intake manifold. Needs electric fuel pump. Needs mechanical fuel pump block off plate with bolts. Ignition is electronic with a Summit Racing computer box and electronic distributor. Your choice what you want to do with this. Also resealed Y-pipe and has new o-ring. Needs exhaust manifolds and risers, have Y-pipe and hoses to connect to exhaust.

Hull:
    Pretty good shape. Some give on plywood floor boards near rear of boat. Was going to repair/replace these when I got to carpet replacement.
    2 beds/Storage
    Porta Potty
    Has a canvas top that is okay but has seen better days.
    Have life jackets, anchors, marine radio, antenna
    swim deck could use a sanding and varnish
    registered

Trailer:
    New tires from last may
    Lubed wheel bearings after every use.
    Some rust on trailer.

Make me a reasonable offer and tow it away.

Post Thanks / Like

21' Cuddy Cabin for sale.... Make offer.

Make offer!

Make me a reasonable offer and you can take it home tomorrow if you like it.

Stern drive is in good condition. Changed fluid last year. No oil or seal leaks that I know of. Prop okay condition. If going to re-power probably treat yourself to a new prop. Needs lower shift cable installed (have). Needs gasket set for sterndrive to be bolted back on. Impeller replaced last season.

Engine:
    5.7l GM Marine - Never Started. Water pump bolted on. Needs alternator bolted on (have), needs power steering pump bolted on (have). Have most brackets and bolts. Needs carb bolted down, needs bolts. Air intake manifold now bolted down. Shift assist assembly that bolts onto air intake manifold needs a slight modification before it can be bolted to air intake manifold. Needs electric fuel pump. Needs mechanical fuel pump block off plate with bolts. Ignition is electronic with a Summit Racing computer box and electronic distributor. Your choice what you want to do with this. Also resealed Y-pipe and has new o-ring. Needs exhaust manifolds and risers, have Y-pipe and hoses to connect to exhaust.

Hull:
    Pretty good shape. Some give on plywood floor boards near rear of boat. Was going to repair/replace these when I got to carpet replacement.
    2 beds/Storage
    Porta Potty
    Has a canvas top that is okay but has seen better days.
    Have life jackets, anchors, marine radio, antenna
    swim deck could use a sanding and varnish
    registered

Trailer:
    New tires from last may
    Lubed wheel bearings after every use.
    Some rust on trailer.

Make me a reasonable offer and tow it away.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ihavegills; 05-08-2019 at 06:59 AM.