Post Thanks / Like

Re: Spoons For The Fast Trolling Fraternity

Quote Originally Posted by Folsomtroller22 View Post
    Umm, could you possibly re-phrase that particular statement Cal? I too could not get your drift.
    I am sure that Cal meant
    "The only time I slow down is when I can’t hook a big enough volume of (fishing) FISH moving quickly"

After reviewing the "INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS" on our website (http://www.tamiron.com/Articles.asp?ID=257), and reading Cal's article, it becomes apparent that many spoons don't reach their peak performance, until they reach higher speeds.

When you consider the short burst of speed that many predators possess, that higher speed just happens to be out of the comfort zone of habits that many anglers develop, but well within the fish attack rate of speed (IMO). /Jim
    Last edited by HONEYBEE; 05-04-2019 at 12:17 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BigUnInDaBoat View Post
    "The only time I slow down is when I canít hook a big enough volume of fishing moving quickly" What does that even mean?
    Umm, could you possibly re-phrase that particular statement Cal? I too could not get your drift.

Post Thanks / Like

"The only time I slow down is when I canít hook a big enough volume of fishing moving quickly" What does that even mean?

Post Thanks / Like

Spoons For The Fast Trolling Fraternity

By Cal Kellogg Iíve said it before and Iíll say it again. When trolling for trout and landlocked kings itís best to troll fast until the fish tell you they donít want a fast presentation. The only time I slow … Continued

More...

5. Likes HONEYBEE liked this post