3.jpg2.jpg

2006 Glendale RV Titanium 29E34TS - $25,995
    1.jpg2.jpg

2006 Colorado 28TB - $24,995
    1.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

2019 Toy Hauler Reduced For The Season

Hey Everyone!

Here at Bill Eads RV we have all kinds of new and used models, today I wanted to show off a little single axle toy hauler we reduced to just $13,995 with options to finance. Attached are a few pictures, and below you will find a description!

If there are any particular models you are interested in, feel free to use this thread or others I create to ask about availability! As the IT guy, the only thing I can't discuss is pricing, but I am more than happy to direct you to where you could get that information. Thanks everyone!

A beautiful, 20' Toy Hauler by Cherokee. This unit features a $3,625 limited package! Throughout the interior of the unit, there are USB charging stations and seamless countertops. The inside of the unit features bunk bed, two-burner stove, AM/FM/Bluetooth player, sink, microwave, shower, toilet, mini one door refrigerator, TV backer, and bench/bed. Along the exterior of the unit are one power awning, exterior speakers, satellite ready, four stabilizer jacks, 58 x 71 ramp door, and a storage compartment.

GVWR: 5,701 Lbs.
    UVW: 3,283 Lbs.
    CCC: 2,401 Lbs.
    Water Capacity: 38 Gallons.

1.jpg
    dfef106ed4_640.jpg