Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Senior Member Captain Compassion's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fishing forums a thing of the past??

I have been quite active on both Finaddics and Fish Sniffer. I have noticed that activity has gone down considerably on these kinds of forums. When posting a fishing adventure the processing of pictures and posting text can be time consuming and it is disheartening to have only a couple of views and comments. But that is the nature of things. I started with the Sniffer 12 years ago and will remain. I have been on FB for 7 years and have no problem with it not withstanding being in FB Jail a time or two. Not sure a FB forum can allow for the information allowed on a Forum. Oh Well. Fish on.

CC
    Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish. -- Ovid

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fishing forums a thing of the past??

Everyone is welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

3. Likes salmonid, Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Fishing forums a thing of the past??

I know a lot of you are aware that FinAddicts is shutting down. Some of us are members of multiple fishing forums and even a moderator from this site participated on FinAddicts. I really hate to see any fishing forum close since a lot of that info will no longer be available.

I hope this forum (as well as a couple of other forums) keep going for years to come. I know most of us could participate a little more. Maybe a few more people from FinAddicts will post here occasionally.

5. Likes Jetspray liked this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234