Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: And So It Begins.....And The California Elite Will Jump On The Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by Waterdog View Post
    Nice draw. Id be hunting to if I drew an X zone. Hunted D3 - 5 for many years. But it got to the point where opening weekend, the forest looked like a major city there were so many people. There were traffic jams on some of the logging roads.

That's the zone I hunt when I don't draw an x zone. Nice thing about D3-5 is that you can hunt the archery season and the rifle season with the same tag. When I lived in Truckee I always bought a 2nd D3-5 Tag when I drew an x zone. And a bear tag.

I never hunted D3-5 on the rifle opener or on any weekend. Too many hunters.

Catch ya later ... hooks

2. Likes Waterdog, MKE liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hooks View Post
    I bet California just loves to see all the deer tags in zone D3-5 sold out every year.
    People with tags that don't hunt thins out the hunters in a given zone.

I just checked..I
    drew a tag for A13 archery hunt in zone X7A. I will be hunting.
    Nice draw. Id be hunting to if I drew an X zone. Hunted D3 - 5 for many years. But it got to the point where opening weekend, the forest looked like a major city there were so many people. There were traffic jams on some of the logging roads.
    Hunting, Fishing and Labrador Retrievers and at the end of the day a glass of Buffalo Trace Whiskey- Life is Sweet.

Post Thanks / Like

I bet California just loves to see all the deer tags in zone D3-5 sold out every year.
    People with tags that don't hunt thins out the hunters in a given zone.

I just checked..I
    drew a tag for A13 archery hunt in zone X7A. I will be hunting.
    Last edited by hooks; 06-12-2019 at 04:21 PM.
    Catch ya later ... hooks

Post Thanks / Like

I heard that PETA people are getting hunting license and buying up all the deer tags and not hunt. 2 different people in totally different areas.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LoneAngler View Post
    Well the article is clearly bull man, so no need to even criticize it. And for me personally, the source of what appears to be clear BS is actually important.

What is all this California elite....fake news elite? I don't get it. I'm from California and I'm a country boy but certainly not elite and not even a Democrat. Shoot, I'm basically conservative, but I sure as hell won't stand up for a farce like Breitbart. That is just a bunch of rhetoric to get people up in arms for no reason (this article, case-in-point - never going to happen but here we are).

I'm a reasonable conservative who won't throw my lot in with that type of approach to politics. You can be a Trump guy but I'm always going to be a rational McCain guy. Reason, compassion, respect, honesty, truthful debate, peaceful disagreement - all that stuff matters to real conservatives.
    Cheers.
    You missed the point but thats ok. Not sure what a rational mc Cain guy is but thats ok. Time to move on
    Hunting, Fishing and Labrador Retrievers and at the end of the day a glass of Buffalo Trace Whiskey- Life is Sweet.

7. Likes zipperman, UsualSuspect liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Waterdog View Post
    I guess unless news for you comes from New York Times, CNN, PMSNBC and other fake news elite its not credible. Of course it is easy to criticize the source as opposed to the actual article. Russian troll or what?
    Well the article is clearly bull man, so no need to even criticize it. And for me personally, the source of what appears to be clear BS is actually important.

What is all this California elite....fake news elite? I don't get it. I'm from California and I'm a country boy but certainly not elite and not even a Democrat. Shoot, I'm basically conservative, but I sure as hell won't stand up for a farce like Breitbart. That is just a bunch of rhetoric to get people up in arms for no reason (this article, case-in-point - never going to happen but here we are).

I'm a reasonable conservative who won't throw my lot in with that type of approach to politics. You can be a Trump guy but I'm always going to be a rational McCain guy. Reason, compassion, respect, honesty, truthful debate, peaceful disagreement - all that stuff matters to real conservatives.

Cheers.

9. Dislikes zipperman, UsualSuspect disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jjb View Post
    Honestly this will never happen. Lets not try to start a fire for no reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree It probably wont happen but then who would of thought California tax payers would be paying for free health care for illegal aliens. With the group in the sacramento legislature we have now almost anything bizarre can happen.

11. Likes Trickytrucker, Stickman, zipperman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LoneAngler View Post
    You are linking stories from Breitbart? Russian troll or what?
    I guess unless news for you comes from New York Times, CNN, PMSNBC and other fake news elite its not credible. Of course it is easy to criticize the source as opposed to the actual article. Russian troll or what?

Post Thanks / Like

A quick google search netted (lol) me an article from 1998 about peta and the pain fish feel. So ya, 21 years ago. And there might even be earlier articles but I stop my search there. Took me about 2 minutes.

Catch ya later ... hooks

Post Thanks / Like

Honestly this will never happen. Lets not try to start a fire for no reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast