Post Thanks / Like

Re: Selkirk Manitoba Canada Catfish Trip

Quote Originally Posted by Katch View Post
    Sounds awesome...did you get a guide, rent a boat, fish from shore? What did you catch them on?
    No guide! Used my catfish tournament boat and rented a 35 ft camper at a campground right on the Red River. Bought suckers in North Dakota before crossing the border. Used cut sucker for bait. It was awesome and the best fishing of our lives. We will be back for sure. If you need more details on camper rental, ect. just let me know. I highly recommend!
    A gun is as good or bad as the person using it.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Selkirk Manitoba Canada Catfish Trip

Sounds awesome...did you get a guide, rent a boat, fish from shore? What did you catch them on?

Post Thanks / Like

Selkirk Manitoba Canada Catfish Trip

Me and my son went to Selkirk Manitoba Canada on the Red River for a six day fishing trip. Best fishing of our lives for sure. We weighed all the fish caught with a weigh sling and we had a 6 day total of 3,717.04 lbs. All but 3 fish were CPR. Only 3 of the fish caught in the 6 day trip were small enough for the air fryer. There are only channel cats in that river and our big fish was 29.1 lbs. We used GoPro cameras to capture footage of the catches. The videos will appear on my YouTube Channel "Catfish Stalker Outdoors with Capt Greg Ollila" in the near future. My Navionics + US/Canada card sure helped us locate the fish. The river was scanned well. I highly recommend this trip to anyCanada Lockport.jpggreg with fish (4).jpg hardcore catfish guys. We rented a 35 ft camper right on the river at the Selkirk campground. #Navionics
    A gun is as good or bad as the person using it.

4. Likes Katch, bigfin liked this post