Post Thanks / Like

Re: Any tahoe trout info

Quote Originally Posted by MKE View Post
    The kokanee bite is slow for some reason right now. The trout fishing is fair to good. The macs are eating anything in front of them they are very easy to catch right now. Bass, blue gill, and perch are on fire in the keys. My daughter was hammering them yesterday while I was working.
    Good luck out there!
    Getting ready for the spawning system to come into play, first day of summer always throws things for a loop. Good going for your daughter on having a good time out there....Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by untalan1 View Post
    Going to be up Tahoe area in the beginning of July ,wondering how the trout fishing or kokanee fishing has been.
    Efren I think that Gene would hook you up for sure, unless you have other ideas. We hit the jackpot today on Topaz on the south end, I got 15 myself with some nice one's between. Richard and Jeff did well too, I am sure he will post on Facebook and the Fishsniffer sometime today. You are always welcome in my home......Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

The kokanee bite is slow for some reason right now. The trout fishing is fair to good. The macs are eating anything in front of them they are very easy to catch right now. Bass, blue gill, and perch are on fire in the keys. My daughter was hammering them yesterday while I was working.
    Good luck out there!

4. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Any tahoe trout info

Going to be up Tahoe area in the beginning of July ,wondering how the trout fishing or kokanee fishing has been.

6. Likes Jetspray liked this post