Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: American run

Post Thanks / Like

Re: American run

Agree. Didn’t fish from the bridge either. Both guys I saw on both sides of the bridge were not catching either. Probably the time of day (mid afternoon) but when the fish are in I never had a problem if it was morning, noon, or evening. Although I have had some epic evenings in the last couple years for sure

2. Likes Paintguy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I think fishing from the bridge doesn't get you in the right line unless you move a lot. It seems to me when I swing from the shore you cover more angles.

4. Likes Paintguy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by natemeister View Post
    I've been catching a ton all along the American, maybe bad timing? The bite really picks up in the evening.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    I've been skunked as well...I'll have to just get back out there. Good to hear someone is catching them!

Post Thanks / Like

I've been catching a ton all along the American, maybe bad timing? The bite really picks up in the evening.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

American run

Doesn’t seem like they have made it all the way up river yet or did I miss the run? Had about a hour to kill yesterday and went to the foot bridge area off sunrise for nada. A handful of others were fishing and I didn’t see any rods bent over or fish landed.

I have stayed away from the river most of the season with the high flows so maybe it was an early run? I usually start fishing June for Shad in the American when the run seems to be in full swing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12