Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member Captain Compassion's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Pyramid Fest Fall 2019.

Pyramid Fest, October 2019.

When : October 11 - 13.
    Where ; Pelican Beach, Pyramid Lake, Nevada.

Time again for the annual fall Pyramid fest. Indications are that there should be lots of trout around including monsters of over 20#. There will be bomb fires and a pot luck on Saturday. Camping is available on the new pads for RVs and such and you can tent camp between the pads or carry your stuff to the beach. There are cabins and a RV park with hookups at Crosby's 3 miles away. Sign up on this thread and let us know who is coming. If you have a boat or need a ride let us know. There will be a separate pot luck thread. If you don't sign up but find that you can get there come ahead. All are welcome.

Here is where you can get more information about the lake, fishing and facilities.
    http://www.crosbylodge.net/

Geezer (Samm)
    Captain Compassion (Richard)
    Wolfden (Todd)
    Freon (James) + Lisa
    Fish Junky( Kevin Wilson) + Sam Bobb (kokoloco)
    Capt. Ken (Ken)
    Steve Schefer + John and Girette
    Mackattack + Peggy + Larry and Kevin
    Okie
    JB Fishing
    Fishergirl (Sharon)
    Last edited by Captain Compassion; 09-09-2019 at 07:36 PM.
    Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish. -- Ovid

2. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pyramid Fest Fall 2019.

Funny that Samm got in front of you on the list. I will see what I can see by then. Hope you will be able to do the same my freind........Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

4. Likes Captain Compassion liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish. -- Ovid

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Pyramid Fest Fall 2019.

Bump to the fest, we need more folks to be there in October. You need to fish this lake if you never have before, it is very unusual to fish it and it is very beautiful there too........Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

9. Likes Captain Compassion liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just a quick side note. Crosby's lodge sold and is now Pyramid Lake Lodge. The buyer is a big time Pyramid fisherman and is really fixing the place up nice. I didnt get his name but I did hear that the fishing department is going to be a lot bigger. Most everything is staying the same with some housekeeping. Not sure if the rental cabins have been upgraded but the grounds around them are clean as a whistle. Anyway, if you want to rent a cabin you'll need the Pyramid Lake Lodge phone number not Crosby's Lodge. I dont have it but I'll do a little research and see if I can find it and post it.

11. Likes Captain Compassion liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LineStretcher View Post
    Just a quick side note. Crosby's lodge sold and is now Pyramid Lake Lodge. The buyer is a big time Pyramid fisherman and is really fixing the place up nice. I didnt get his name but I did hear that the fishing department is going to be a lot bigger. Most everything is staying the same with some housekeeping. Not sure if the rental cabins have been upgraded but the grounds around them are clean as a whistle. Anyway, if you want to rent a cabin you'll need the Pyramid Lake Lodge phone number not Crosby's Lodge. I dont have it but I'll do a little research and see if I can find it and post it.
    Thanks for this info Steve. I have a place rented at the lodge for the fest. Hope the reservation is still good. A note I'm not maintaining the notice on the Finaddic on FB because Zuck decided to give me a few weeks off But I'm not forgetting it.

CC

13. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Pyramid Fest Fall 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Compassion View Post
    Thanks for this info Steve. I have a place rented at the lodge for the fest. Hope the reservation is still good. A note I'm not maintaining the notice on the Finaddic on FB because Zuck decided to give me a few weeks off But I'm not forgetting it.

CC
    Thanks too Steve, as far as you CC you dam'ed conservative......Jetspray

15. Likes Captain Compassion liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

2 months until Pyramid Fest.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast