Thread: Tahoe results

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tahoe results

Quote Originally Posted by one more cast View Post
    Lake Tahoe needs a municipal launch. $100.00 to launch a boat and the fuel it takes to get there is rediculas. I'm sure the Guides don't mind.
    It does. It's called Lakeview Commons lunch at El Dorado Beach I believe it cost $17 with Tahoe in out sticker. But I believe Cave Rock is still cheaper at $10 but that's on the Nevada side.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by one more cast View Post
    Lake Tahoe needs a municipal launch. $100.00 to launch a boat and the fuel it takes to get there is rediculas. I'm sure the Guides don't mind.

Plenty of public launches up here. Most between $15-$25 depending on where you go. Just need to get a boat inspection before entering the Lake which is the expensive part. However, you are good for the year afterwards. Just the price you have to pay to keep the Lake from getting invasive species.

https://www.tahoevacationguide.com/A...boatramps.html

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Tahoe results

Few bites no fish, power bait , night crawler marsh mellow combo. fished Friday and Saturday a m for total of 4 hrs. fish were there jumping browns. Get there early before water skiers start. I was there at 5: 30 a m.