Post Thanks / Like

Re: Merced River Yosemite Valley

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Ed View Post
    Masters, Mep's, Martins, needle fish and the old Colorado spinner worked for me plus a light
    weight Gold Hammered spoon as a back up, has put fish at the end of my rod filled with 4lb. test.

Keep low and sneak upon them......................
    Good luck.
    Jeff may be back from his trip, and he just might post something on it......Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

Masters, Mep's, Martins, needle fish and the old Colorado spinner worked for me plus a light
    weight Gold Hammered spoon as a back up, has put fish at the end of my rod filled with 4lb. test.

Keep low and sneak upon them......................
    Good luck.

3. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jb fishing View Post
    I am going to Yosemite valley for a couple days may bring a fishing rod along. Ive downloaded the regulations for the Merced River and Im a spin fisherman. Single barbless hook lures zero limit rainbows five trout limit browns . Ill catch and release and was wondering if any of you may have some tips ? Thanks have a blessed day. Jb fishing
    Came across this pic I shot from the road about 10 years ago. It's a large pool upstream from El Portal on CA-140. How many can you spot?

5. Likes yell0wshirt liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jb fishing View Post
    Thanks Dave Panther Martins and jigs were on my mind! Hope to fish together again soon ! Take care my friend
    Thanks going back to the Dr's today for the follow-up everything went well yesterday. I do have a split ring plier you can have to work with if you want it......Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jetspray View Post
    +1 Enjoy your trip, don't forget the gold/black spinner or the grasshopper jigs (just grind the barbs on a few)......Jetspray
    Thanks Dave Panther Martins and jigs were on my mind! Hope to fish together again soon ! Take care my friend

8. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

+1 Enjoy your trip, don't forget the gold/black spinner or the grasshopper jigs (just grind the barbs on a few)......Jetspray

Post Thanks / Like

Merced River Yosemite Valley

I am going to Yosemite valley for a couple days may bring a fishing rod along. Ive downloaded the regulations for the Merced River and Im a spin fisherman. Single barbless hook lures zero limit rainbows five trout limit browns . Ill catch and release and was wondering if any of you may have some tips ? Thanks have a blessed day. Jb fishing

11. Likes Captain Compassion, Jetspray, TBSP liked this post