Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New to the site and boat ownership! (Cadillac Boat)

Quote Originally Posted by Fishin' Commish View Post
    Terribly sorry guys...Not a spammer. Like I said, new to this site. I keep getting a "upload of file failed", when trying to show the pic of my boat. This may not be the site for me. Thanks to Ldubs and Seon. I have been on Tinboats, so I'll stick to that, I guess.

Thanks
    I have posted pic's a couple of times, but if you PM some of the site controllers you will be able to do so easily. I just used the bars above this post writing to do mine, and imported them from the pic's I have in my computer......Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

it takes a while to upload pics, you will see them before you push the button to upload, if it helps.

3. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Terribly sorry guys...Not a spammer. Like I said, new to this site. I keep getting a "upload of file failed", when trying to show the pic of my boat. This may not be the site for me. Thanks to Ldubs and Seon. I have been on Tinboats, so I'll stick to that, I guess.

Thanks

5. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ldubs View Post
    Hiya Jetspray. Yeah, hopefully he won't be putting any MTBEs in the water -- Yikes!
    MTBE was the big thing that drove the banning of two cycle motors on lakes. San Pablo Dam had restrictions but the funny thing is the roadway along the dam leading into town was drained mostly into the lake with a rain storm, roads are made of asphalt and have oily residues and MTBE imbedded into the mix flowing into the lake. MTBE also caused a bunch of car fires when it ate through fuel lines of older vehicles....Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jetspray View Post
    Only problem with that approach is bad information or anything illegal. I rely on MSDS and that type of information when it comes to putting anything in the water, might I say MTBE?.....Jetspray
    Hiya Jetspray. Yeah, hopefully he won't be putting any MTBEs in the water -- Yikes!

8. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: New to the site and boat ownership! (Cadillac Boat)

Quote Originally Posted by Ldubs View Post
    I think he probably posted here by mistake. He has some posts over on another forum about modifying his tin boat. Wants to add rod lockers & etc. Anyway, I don't think there are any hi-jinks. I think he just goofed when he posted here. Too bad he didn't circle back around.
    Only problem with that approach is bad information or anything illegal. I rely on MSDS and that type of information when it comes to putting anything in the water, might I say MTBE?.....Jetspray

Post Thanks / Like

I think he probably posted here by mistake. He has some posts over on another forum about modifying his tin boat. Wants to add rod lockers & etc. Anyway, I don't think there are any hi-jinks. I think he just goofed when he posted here. Too bad he didn't circle back around.

11. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the first sentence is the give away,
    I've seen some cool boats on this site already that look similar to the one I just bought. Prior to his post there are no boats on this site that look anything like the boat he bought. Waiting for the next post...............
    Hunting, Fishing and Labrador Retrievers and at the end of the day a glass of Buffalo Trace Whiskey- Life is Sweet.

13. Likes burninfuel liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: New to the site and boat ownership! (Cadillac Boat)

Something looks fishy, I think the hook is set and the reel is pulling on us hard. Maybe not......Jetspray

15. Likes burninfuel, Waterdog, TrackerDV17 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Is yours like this?

or like this?

17. Likes Jetspray liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast