Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Screaming Eagles

We see them here most of the time when the cows give birth and they eat the leftovers or a dead calf. We see them at Topaz and Indian Creek res. as well. My best life sighting was in Alaska during a cruise outing on a jet boat, there was about 100 of them in an old tree that the guide took us to, very cool stuff. Thanks to Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines......Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Screaming Eagles

Couple years ago an eagle took a small fluffy dog (no leash) from a gravel bar on the Rogue.

3. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I was at San Pablo Dam and saw a bald eagle take a hen mallard off the water. It flew right over us carrying it, about 100’ up.

5. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

They are awesome!

I was at an archery shoot a couple of years ago near Carson city

While we were shooting a bald eagle flew over us carrying a large snake about 3 or 4 feet long

First time I’ve seen that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Catch ya later ... hooks

7. Likes TBSP, Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Screaming Eagles

Last Thursday 8-15 I was on Ririe Res near Idaho Falls with a good friend helping him tune his boat he just purchased. After we worked out a few glitches we commenced on to fishing for a short while and by then the power squadron started showing up to take over the lake. As we were fishing I noticed these 5 birds come over the mountain top. At first glance they appeared to be either crows or buzzards. Upon a closure look as they were doing acrobatics with each other I spot white feathers. It was a spectacular scene watching these raptures going thru their stunts and
    I was in a complete awe not paying attention to my rod.
    I tried get a video shot with my camera but it wasn't to be as I couldn't focus in and hold a steady hand. It is truly magnificent seeing Eagles today just about everywhere knowing they were endangered at one time. When I was a kid it was rare to see just 1.
    2000 F250 Diesel
    2007 Columbia Fisherman 2018XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 Kicker Raymarine Element HV9 4 Electric Walker Downriggers

9. Likes Waterdog, TBSP, Jetspray liked this post