Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Anyone Carry a firearm while fishing?

My God given constitutional rights including the second amendment are one of the most important and sacred things in my life. God, Family and Country (including my rights) in that order. Being an NRA member (I am a Life Member) is one of the few things I can do to help preserve our rights. I proudly tell people I am an NRA Life Member and display an NRA Life Member decal on my truck. Should the day arrive that they come for my guns I’ll be happy I still have my guns and forcible confiscation of them will be met with extreme resistance.
    For now I’ll contribute $$ to the NRA and other similar organizations in the hopes that they can preserve my rights and keep the deranged and demented gun grabbers at bay.
    Hunting, Fishing and Labrador Retrievers and at the end of the day a glass of Buffalo Trace Whiskey- Life is Sweet.

2. Likes Salmonhead#1, MKE, Jetspray, zipperman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

How about those who oppose the NRA traveling thru other states from Calif on vacation or business not respecting those US citizens and their property? What's not right is how some states rely on Calif to create a domino effect with its crazy laws and follow suite. Next will be passports with a certain asterisk traveling from state to state identifying radicals as they cross borders.
    2000 F250 Diesel
    2007 Columbia Fisherman 2018XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 Kicker Raymarine Element HV9 4 Electric Walker Downriggers

4. Likes Waterdog, Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Compassion View Post
    This is a reason I never became a member of the NRA or any gun group. Some time in 2021 President Beto will get the NRA national membership list from the courts and red flag all NRA members as members of a terrorist organization. I'm just sayin.

CC
    Your simple choice, but illegals can kill and get away free in the courts of California, along with shoot cops and never see an ICE officer either...….Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

6. Likes Waterdog, zipperman liked this post
    Senior Member Captain Compassion's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

This is a reason I never became a member of the NRA or any gun group. Some time in 2021 President Beto will get the NRA national membership list from the courts and red flag all NRA members as members of a terrorist organization. I'm just sayin.

CC
    Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish. -- Ovid

8. Likes redneckpunk, wckid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Re: Anyone Carry a firearm while fishing?

Quote Originally Posted by FishinJeeper View Post
    I saw that...What exactly does that mean? We go to jail for having an NRA sticker in our back window?
    Or if it gets broken, does it just mean they wont prosecute the suspect for breaking your window since it had an NRA sticker on it.
    You will probably have to scrape off any NRA stickers so that they will not key your vehicle. As far as property crimes in California they no longer prosecute anything under $1,000...….Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

10. Likes Captain Compassion, zipperman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jetspray View Post
    It is going to be all OK in San Francisco now as the board of stupidvisors passed a resolution to name the NRA as a domestic terror organization. Their new motto is now "Watch your step"..........Jetspray
    I saw that...What exactly does that mean? We go to jail for having an NRA sticker in our back window?
    Or if it gets broken, does it just mean they wont prosecute the suspect for breaking your window since it had an NRA sticker on it.
    Captain of the Little Liberator.

12. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Re: Anyone Carry a firearm while fishing?

It is going to be all OK in San Francisco now as the board of stupidvisors passed a resolution to name the NRA as a domestic terror organization. Their new motto is now "Watch your step"..........Jetspray

14. Likes Waterdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Catch ya later ... hooks

16. Likes Jetspray, zipperman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by seon View Post

​ouch!
    Catch ya later ... hooks

18. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hooks View Post

The fastest draw was Bob Munden
    Certainly not this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3nyJu4Bkz8

23.5' Duckworth Navigator, Yamaha F150

20. Likes Jetspray liked this post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast