Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: pmid 10-01

Post Thanks / Like

Re: pmid 10-01

I hope you all have a great time, I have to bow out on this one, hip surgery is the 20th of November and until then I can't wait......Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

With the warmer weather moving in the winds "Should" die down but this is Nevada, as we all know.

I just hope the full moon on the 13th does not mess things up for the weekend.
    I never did well when fishing around a full moon............ good luck to all.

150 boats in line !!!!

3. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Willyweather says maybe 4.7 mph around 14:00 today.......Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: pmid 10-01

Sheep's Head's at Pelican is not a good sign for the day. Good thing you kept away Don...….Jetspray

Post Thanks / Like

I know that very often the lake flattens out to a fishable condition for my small boat but there were a bunch of guys waiting to see also. A lot of the boats fishing at Pelican were larger boats and they didn't appear to be in a hurry to venture out.
    Catch ya later ... hooks

7. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I went out there this morning to fish but was denied again.

Wind out of the north north east.
    Whitecaps off Pelican Point

A ton of guys fishing in the small protected area. Boats don’t show up well in photos.

Strike two!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Catch ya later ... hooks

9. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: pmid 10-01

Quote Originally Posted by MKE View Post
    Good luck with your new hip. When you heel you should be good to go.
    My last one was 1996 it took 3 months to get back to work. I have heard that it is much sooner now and they only do blocks on your back to numb the pain. Thanks for the support guy......Jetspray

11. Likes MKE liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jetspray View Post
    Those are some great looking examples of what it is in the waters. I do not like to launch without a dock, my boat is 20 ft but hard for me to handle without someone watching over the gear. It may be a while before I can go there, hip surgery is Nov 20th 2019 and I need that the most. Hard just to get around these days......Jetspray
    Good luck with your new hip. When you heel you should be good to go.

13. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: pmid 10-01

Quote Originally Posted by MKE View Post
    There's no dock there at the marina but there were people launching. We were going to do it but my buddy was a little sceptical with his new 22' boat. So we waited in line the first day for 1 1/2 hours.
    Those are some great looking examples of what it is in the waters. I do not like to launch without a dock, my boat is 20 ft but hard for me to handle without someone watching over the gear. It may be a while before I can go there, hip surgery is Nov 20th 2019 and I need that the most. Hard just to get around these days......Jetspray

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hooks View Post

That's good to know. Thanks.

I might be able to launch there then.when I fish the nets. I should have checked Popcorn while I was out there but......

It's good to go there's a nice drop off there launching and pick up looked easy.

16. Likes Jetspray liked this post
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast