Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ok this it, I am losing my nerve...lol

Really you lost your nerve

Post Thanks / Like

Ok the reel is a right handed reel that has 12-14 P-line on it. The rod is a 8'6 medium heavy 8-20 (2.59M). My apologies for the late response.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MVP View Post
    I am letting go of my 8'6 Ugly Stik complimented by a Shimano Corvalus CVL 400. This is a drag system setup worked wonderful for reeling in some nice striper. I imagine it will work just as well for a trolling set up. I am asking 40 firm for it.
    If you want to bring a practice casting plug and give it a go. I am in Sacramento today. So I am having a difficult time uploading the pics. If you are interested and want to see pics I can send them via email.
    What is the line rating of the Ugly Stik ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MVP View Post
    I am letting go of my 8'6 Ugly Stik complimented by a Shimano Corvalus CVL 400. This is a drag system setup worked wonderful for reeling in some nice striper. I imagine it will work just as well for a trolling set up. I am asking 40 firm for it.
    If you want to bring a practice casting plug and give it a go. I am in Sacramento today. So I am having a difficult time uploading the pics. If you are interested and want to see pics I can send them via email.
    Is it a righty or lefty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Ok this it, I am losing my nerve...lol