Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Eagle Lake last weekend

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherWilliams View Post
    Anything long term does not apply to me as "long-term," and I don't talk any more. I plan maybe six months out...no more.
    I too am what my dad called "God's waiting room" too. Just one day at a time. My son was over yesterday and wanted me to set up for a camping trip in August for his family, I am still doing physical therapy for my latest surgery to get back on my feet. I just let him know I would like to be there if possible but don't set up anything for me and my wife......Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

2. Likes BrotherWilliams liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jetspray View Post
    I just think a re-think needs to take place in California, a balance of nature and people. Everything cannot be PG&E's fault for trying to supply everyone with electricity. Wind mills and solar panels will just not supply enough in any case. Life moves on...…..Jetspray
    Anything long term does not apply to me as "long-term," and I don't talk any more. I plan maybe six months out...no more.

4. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I just think a re-think needs to take place in California, a balance of nature and people. Everything cannot be PG&E's fault for trying to supply everyone with electricity. Wind mills and solar panels will just not supply enough in any case. Life moves on.....Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

6. Likes Prettyman01, BrotherWilliams liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Lake Almanor is a PG&E lake, it is fed by a river on the north end, that river is supplied by a system of cloud seeders that spray into the atmosphere with chemicals to allow more rain/snow fall to hit the lake. Hydro electric is the goal, much like others Shasta being one of them. Conspiracy only begins if you have beliefs, not facts, "just the facts mam"....Jetspray
    I gotta say, if the cloud seeding provides more water, even if the motive is ulterior (duh), the fishing is beneficiary of that extra water. As I see it. I have NO facts so you can easily shoot me down, if you like. But to my way of thinking, after the past 10 or 15 years of drought, any water is good water as long as it's clean.

8. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think PG&E will be doing very much, considering they're bankrupt. When did they seed clouds? Chemtrails? (please say no).
    Lake Almanor is a PG&E lake, it is fed by a river on the north end, that river is supplied by a system of cloud seeders that spray into the atmosphere with chemicals to allow more rain/snow fall to hit the lake. Hydro electric is the goal, much like others Shasta being one of them. Conspiracy only begins if you have beliefs, not facts, "just the facts mam"...…….Jetspray

Post Thanks / Like

I hope so as well, there is a better water management under way and prosperity is coming around. Sad way they have handled it in the past. Maybe PG&E will not seed too many clouds and farmers/ranchers will not take too much of the water too.....Jetspray
    I don't think PG&E will be doing very much, considering they're bankrupt. When did they seed clouds? Chemtrails? (please say no).

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Re: Eagle Lake last weekend

My understanding the lake was back, this year. Let's hope for limits next year.
    I hope so as well, there is a better water management under way and prosperity is coming around. Sad way they have handled it in the past. Maybe PG&E will not seed too many clouds and farmers/ranchers will not take too much of the water too.....Jetspray

Post Thanks / Like

My history at Eagle Lake started in the early 70's to today. Many a time I have fished with folks on my boat and you can only have a floating slip bobber with that many. Today the chubs have the upper hand but that will change if the hatchery opens again there.....Jetspray
    My understanding the lake was back, this year. Let's hope for limits next year.

13. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Eagle Lake last weekend

At Eagle, I'm a bait drifter. Always caught something.
    My history at Eagle Lake started in the early 70's to today. Many a time I have fished with folks on my boat and you can only have a floating slip bobber with that many. Today the chubs have the upper hand but that will change if the hatchery opens again there.....Jetspray

Post Thanks / Like

BTW Val ties those Jay Fair's today........Jetspray
    At Eagle, I'm a bait drifter. Always caught something.

16. Likes Jetspray liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast