Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Federal Water Rules Will Boost Delta Water Exports, Imperil Salmon

Quote Originally Posted by AnglingWes View Post
    SAN FRANCISCO — The federal government, led by former Westlands Water District and oil industry lobbyist and current Interior Secretary David Bernhardt, on October 22 released a new set of controversial rules allowing much greater water exports from the Delta … Continued

More...

We need to change the status of all the endangered and threatened species to "Undocumented Species which are gender neutral". This would get all the Dems is Sacramento foaming at the mouth to protect them.

2. Likes MKE liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Federal Water Rules Will Boost Delta Water Exports, Imperil Salmon

No one to blame except ourselves. We vote these morons in and rather than vote them out some just put up their hands and say “I’m not voting because the other side is gonna win anyways”. Imagine if all the people who said that actually voted. I bet it’d change some ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

New Federal Water Rules Will Boost Delta Water Exports, Imperil Salmon

SAN FRANCISCO — The federal government, led by former Westlands Water District and oil industry lobbyist and current Interior Secretary David Bernhardt, on October 22 released a new set of controversial rules allowing much greater water exports from the Delta … Continued

More...