Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stripers MIA!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Stripers MIA!!

Ran all over south side out of Sugar Barge. SLOOOW for me.

2. Likes cdub liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Duanne;1174553]I could not log on today until now. It seems to be a problem I have had lately. I have had to reset password a number of times this last week. This time it did not work so I could not get back to you. I have an email to the administrator but I could not get on today. I texted you that we could go this morning but now a water heater went out in a rental and I have to go fix it. You probably made plans by now anyway. Lets try again though.[/QUOTE

For sure Duanne thanks for the text!
    HKSLAYS MULTIMEDIA FISHING

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hamachi_Kama View Post
    Let me know if you're fishing Saturday - Want to take you up on your standing offer!
    I could not log on today until now. It seems to be a problem I have had lately. I have had to reset password a number of times this last week. This time it did not work so I could not get back to you. I have an email to the administrator but I could not get on today. I texted you that we could go this morning but now a water heater went out in a rental and I have to go fix it. You probably made plans by now anyway. Lets try again though.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Duanne View Post
    I went out last evening to Sherman area before dark. Still slow, I could see a few fish on the Lowrance but just felt taps like they were brushing the lure. Got one keeper. Moved to San Joaquin still slow but had one hard hit almost pulled rod out of my hand but did not stick. Nothing on the surface.
    Let me know if you're fishing Saturday - Want to take you up on your standing offer!

Post Thanks / Like

I went out last evening to Sherman area before dark. Still slow, I could see a few fish on the Lowrance but just felt taps like they were brushing the lure. Got one keeper. Moved to San Joaquin still slow but had one hard hit almost pulled rod out of my hand but did not stick. Nothing on the surface.
    Just got of the water at 1230 today, 11/14 started fishing at daylight, caught 1 top water fish exactly 5 lbs, had 2 more blows ups, my brother in-law had three blow ups, on top water. Seen some stripers chasing bait! Water temp was 57.6 all day, fished in 3-4 ft of water. It was a bit windy today ssw 10-15, felt good to catch one, and see some action.
    Best of luck.

7. Likes Hamachi_Kama liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

9. Likes Hamachi_Kama liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Been hit and miss for me. Mostly slow though. Two weeks ago it was doubles over and over. I usually go out for a couple of hours at a time usually catching the tide change. Spooning has been decent around Sherman and some in the San Joaquin. I usually go topwater as it gets later in the day. I have a lot of followers with swirls behind the lure. I have had a lot of late strikes and misses lately. Using a Delta Bomber for surface. Monday I had a huge splash and miss in Donlan and fished until the mosquitoes drove me out. Temperature still about 60. I think they are still on there way, rain would be nice.
    You had a real good day a few weeks ago - got me fired up with you pics! Good job on finding that school of DD biters!

Post Thanks / Like

Maby they will come in after a big rain blows the grass out of the river.

12. Likes cdub, Hamachi_Kama liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Been hit and miss for me. Mostly slow though. Two weeks ago it was doubles over and over. I usually go out for a couple of hours at a time usually catching the tide change. Spooning has been decent around Sherman and some in the San Joaquin. I usually go topwater as it gets later in the day. I have a lot of followers with swirls behind the lure. I have had a lot of late strikes and misses lately. Using a Delta Bomber for surface. Monday I had a huge splash and miss in Donlan and fished until the mosquitoes drove me out. Temperature still about 60. I think they are still on there way, rain would be nice.

14. Likes cdub, Stickman, radoncraft, Hamachi_Kama liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Tough for us out there too..
    Hard to believe that one would need to seek advice on where the fish are this time of year..normally this is my favorite month of the year...
    I fished really hard on last Sunday running all over covering about 40 miles of water Sun up to sun down..
    Ended up with 22 between 2 of us for 10hrs of fishing...almost all keepers in the 3 to 5 pound range but that’s not a good ratio when you figure I made about 5000 casts..
    Keep plugging I guess

16. Likes cdub, Stickman, radoncraft liked this post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast