Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR

We had a great time at my son's house with all of the family showing up and opening presents with dinner to boot. Prime rib and all the fixings made by the family, great to see everyone there...…..Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

2. Likes okie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR

Merry Christmas!
    Fishin_Rod

4. Likes Jetspray, okie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Kids are spoiled, happy and tired. Got in three family stops. Much to be grateful for, including a community to gods folks here.

Merry Christmas to y’all...

6. Likes okie, Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Right back at you Okie!

And Merry Xmas to all the Sniffers here, love reading all the comments, whether I agree with them or not. There is a great group of people here, thank you all.

8. Likes Jetspray, okie, BDuck liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jetspray View Post
    All the same to you folks and hope you enjoy family like I do too......JS

"Hey now, that's enough of that talk. You're too grouchy to let physical therapy get the better of you."

Very true, however we all "won't make it out alive". I just love what I have every day and pray as well for my family. Today we have dinner with my son and his wife and then tomorrow it is down the street about 2 blocks to have Christmas day with all of the family at their house. He lives close to me in Gardnerville, my grandson and his family in downtown Carson City and my daughter and her 3 girls (grandkids) live in South Reno. It is why I moved here in the first place to be close to my family..
    .…..Jetspray
    And Family is what Christmas is all about - God's greater family, and those he has given us in this life. Merry Christmas, and God bless us, one and all!

10. Likes Jetspray, BDuck, okie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

All the same to you folks and hope you enjoy family like I do too......JS

"Hey now, that's enough of that talk. You're too grouchy to let physical therapy get the better of you."

Very true, however we all "won't make it out alive". I just love what I have every day and pray as well for my family. Today we have dinner with my son and his wife and then tomorrow it is down the street about 2 blocks to have Christmas day with all of the family at their house. He lives close to me in Gardnerville, my grandson and his family in downtown Carson City and my daughter and her 3 girls (grandkids) live in South Reno. It is why I moved here in the first place to be close to my family..
    .…..Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

12. Likes Stickman, BDuck, okie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Merry Christmas Remember the reason for the Season

14. Likes CDK, Waterdog, Stickman, wckid, Jetspray, BDuck, okie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

A very Merry Christmas to all and may your Christmas stockings be filled with fish. Maybe that’s not a good idea. May your Christmas stockings be filled with tackle and cash.
    God bless all of you.
    Hunting, Fishing and Labrador Retrievers and at the end of the day a glass of Buffalo Trace Whiskey- Life is Sweet.

16. Likes CDK, Stickman, wckid, Jetspray, zipperman, BDuck, okie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Merry Christmas to all of you family and friends, My your future be filled with new fish stories, and your tackle boxes filled with joy and a lot of new toys.

Post Thanks / Like

From Walnut Creek Ca—MERRY CHRISTMAS and a GREAT AND PROSPEROUS FISH CATCHING NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!! wckid
    Last edited by wckid; 12-24-2019 at 08:55 AM.

19. Likes Waterdog, CDK, Stickman, Jetspray, BDuck, okie liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast