Thread: 9res

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: 9res

Quote Originally Posted by BDuck View Post
    I also returned after a couple of years to watching football after the disease of kneeling was over.

Go
    49ers
    I think they should have concentrated on bending over in the shower to pick up the soap myself...…..Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

2. Likes CDK liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 9res

I also returned after a couple of years to watching football after the disease of kneeling was over.

Go
    49ers
    2000 SuperDuty F250 Diesel
    2007 Columbia Fisherman 2018XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 Kicker Raymarine Element HV9 4 Electric Walker Downriggers

4. Likes Waterdog, Jetspray, dennis l liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: 9res

Quote Originally Posted by Seon View Post
    Great game but too many commercials that were too long.
    They usually are less than 15 seconds at 1 million a pop. We watch live PD and they put more than 10 or less that 15 commercials between each pause. Let's see 15 X 1 million + 15 million, I guess that pays for the ride along fellas with the cameras, and gives the local departments more gear for sure. The thing that cracks me up is all of the perps ask first "Is that Live PD?"...…….Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Re: 9res

Quote Originally Posted by HNR View Post
    1st NFL game I have watched in a couple of years. Except for a couple of the commercials, a great game.
    There is the mute button, or I find one of the sales channels like HSN or QVC and just switch back and forth until the commercials are over. I use a timer for that too. Forget crappy half-times and the BS they think we need to hear, I am just too old to listen to stats or the latest on players lives...…...Jetspray

7. Likes Waterdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great game but too many commercials that were too long.

235 Duckworth Navigator, Yamaha F150

9. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

1st NFL game I have watched in a couple of years. Except for a couple of the commercials, a great game.

11. Likes Jetspray, Waterdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep, when the national anthem was being sung, I asked my wife if she new what the best part was, she said no, I said no a-holes were kneeling!

13. Likes Waterdog, zipperman, Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I stopped watching NFL football when the idiots started disrespecting our country. This year I started watching the 9ers about the second half of the season since 9er players were no longer dumping on our flag and country. I’ve always enjoyed watching our Bay Area football teams (although I gave up on the Raiders years ago). It’s been great entertainment and fun watching the 9ers these last several weeks. I’m a fan again, feels good.
    Todays game was awesome. Even my wife who is not a football fan watched the entire game , had a great time , was even yelling at the tv on occasion. The 9ers are back and I’m back as a fan. It was also great seeing Jerry Rice when they put the camera on him. Looked like he was having a hella good time. I even decided to have a Super Bowl party at our house. Go 9ers!!!
    (best part is that pos Kapercrap is no longer playing and is not even in the league. He is 100% irrelevant)
    Hunting, Fishing and Labrador Retrievers and at the end of the day a glass of Buffalo Trace Whiskey- Life is Sweet.

15. Likes zipperman, Jetspray, dennis l liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: 9res

I have not watched football since our UNR quarterback decided to get on his knees and cause trouble. However I watched the whole game and it was great. Santa Clara is better than any street in San Francisco in my book (motto of SF: "Watch your step"). Congrats to the guys doing a great job...….Jetspray

17. Likes dennis l liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

9res

You can’t fix stupid, no matter how much duct tape you use!
    Doing the best I can with what's left.

19. Likes Jetspray liked this post