Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Folsom 1/26/20

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Folsom 1/26/20

Quote Originally Posted by AnglingWes View Post
    Those marks are actually turbulence in the water column caused by natural springs. There are numerous springs in front of NY Cove and South of Anderson Island. You can mark them all year, but they are most prominent when water temps are low.
    Ah that makes sense! Always wondered why it looked like they were stacking like that. Thanks for the heads up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Those marks are actually turbulence in the water column caused by natural springs. There are numerous springs in front of NY Cove and South of Anderson Island. You can mark them all year, but they are most prominent when water temps are low.

3. Likes Cal1319 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by whalonem View Post
    I have seen marks like those shown in your picture and have concluded that they are air bubbles, especially in the south fork. Just saying????? Whalonem
    Maybe thats why I cant catch anything out there... Im fishing for bubbles!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I have seen marks like those shown in your picture and have concluded that they are air bubbles, especially in the south fork. Just saying????? Whalonem

Post Thanks / Like

Folsom 1/26/20

Hit the lake late as I was helping my brother put new headlights in his truck. Launched out of Browns around 1ish and trolled up the south fork for a few hours for nothing. Marked lots and lots of fish tried everything changed speeds nothing. Went out to the main lake and trolled around for another hour and got a a nice strike a slow death worm... no clue how the fish managed to miss the hook... not once but twice and managed to pull more then half the worm off the hook... impressive skill I must say. Regardless of the no fish on the boat it was a beautiful day out on the water.
    IMG_2222.jpg
    IMG_0216.jpg

7. Likes CDK, KERPOW, Katch, Folsomtroller22 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12