Post Thanks / Like

Re: Topaz Tuesday. A nice winter day.

Nice job getting on a few trout for Jeffs smoker.Water and weather seems to be cooperating, Hello Dave good to see your back out fishing again . Hope to get back up there soon.

2. Likes Jetspray, Captain Compassion liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Topaz Tuesday. A nice winter day.

BTW this fish was caught on powerbait, and there are more to be had. Fingerlings have been planted over the past few years and they grow up. They are a mix of many types of trout. No derby but plenty of fun to be had just look at that smile....Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

4. Likes TBSP, Captain Compassion, Stickman, bigfin liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Topaz Tuesday. A nice winter day.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Compassion View Post
    FYI. I was wearing my Dodger Hat.

CC
    I was wearing a FishSniffer hat, best baits today were Chartreuse Gulp, Orange Pulp Gulp, and some garlic baits too....Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

6. Likes Captain Compassion, TBSP liked this post
    Senior Member Captain Compassion's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

FYI. I was wearing my Dodger Hat.

CC
    Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish. -- Ovid

8. Likes TBSP, Jetspray liked this post
    Dislikes bigfin disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thats great I love all those hats especially since that dam dodger hats not in there !Tightlines always BF
    Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught...........

Post Thanks / Like

Great to see you back out there again Jetspray, doing that thing that we all love to do! Thanks for the pics Captain. Always appreciated. Always like seeing that Giants cap too!

11. Likes Captain Compassion, Jetspray liked this post
    Senior Member Captain Compassion's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Topaz Tuesday. A nice winter day.

Due to medical appointments at the Reno VA and our 49th wedding anniversary there was no fishing last week for me. Today it's back to Topaz Lake south shore. Dave (Jetspray), Jeff (JB Fishing) and I arrived a little after 0700. The skies were clear and the winds light. Temps were in the mid to upper teens. It has been awhile sense Dave has been able to fish. Perhaps he will be able to join us more often. We fished until a little after noon for 6 fish to 17 inches to the shore. A little slow but it's winter. A fisherman down the shore caught a very nice 23 inch Bowcutt. It was a nice day for mid winter. It was nice fishing with you again Dave. Nice as usual Jeff. We shall be back soon if the weather holds.

CC

A Nice Tuesday

Today's Catch

Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish. -- Ovid