Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Opening Day Lake Pardee

CalNdn-It was 5,000 pounds a day for a two day total of 10,000, but your right! As far as Amador, come on man, you're missing the point, that's where you go to catch BIG fish, but not many, LOL!

2. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigfin View Post
    Yep think solitude like the Lincoln commercial where the guys ice fishing while sitting in the back of the SUV !!! Tightlines BF
    Exactly. I have a pretty clear idea what draws me to fishing and why I find it rewarding. The guys in that picture must get some different satisfaction out of it.

Post Thanks / Like

No thanks. That's why I have a kayak. Well 10,000 lb in a day what you expect amador only has 9,500 lbs so far for the year I did paddled 3 times around amador today for not a sniff and there was only a few caught that I talked to out of the boats and kayaks. But one guy fishing right next to the launch got a 13#r as I was coming in go figure lol. I thought to myself dang mabey I should went to pardink instead.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    THE TUG IS MY DRUG & THE WATER IS MY DRINK.

5. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PapaGreg View Post
    I camped there Thursday night and started fishing at 4am, left at 6:30am with a limit and the zoo was starting to fill up. It wouldn't be so bad if people were courteous, but if they see someone catching, they move right in on your shoulder! First time in over thirty years I attended the opening and now I remember why, it'll be the last time for me. People were parking on the road to Rainbow point, what if there was an emergency and emergency personnel couldn't get their vehicles through?
    Right over your shoulder ?
    Huh who's that remind you of ???
    Yep the ones that horn right in on you then cant cast out straight . I hope Amador sees those crowds , in the 90's it was kinda like that there . Tightlines BF
    Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught...........

7. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I camped there Thursday night and started fishing at 4am, left at 6:30am with a limit and the zoo was starting to fill up. It wouldn't be so bad if people were courteous, but if they see someone catching, they move right in on your shoulder! First time in over thirty years I attended the opening and now I remember why, it'll be the last time for me. People were parking on the road to Rainbow point, what if there was an emergency and emergency personnel couldn't get their vehicles through?

9. Likes bigfin, Jetspray, CAL.NDN liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Owlman2 View Post
    I would rather stay home and watch "Andy Griffith" re-runs than fish in that mob....

Yep think solitude like the Lincoln commercial where the guys ice fishing while sitting in the back of the SUV !!! Tightlines BF

11. Likes Jetspray, Owlman2 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I would rather stay home and watch "Andy Griffith" re-runs than fish in that mob....

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Opening Day Lake Pardee

I heard on Bob Simms' outdoor show on KFBK-1530 this morning that it was a packed house, thanks for the shore shoot too........Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

14. Likes Captain Compassion liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Opening Day Lake Pardee

This is why you buy a boat !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345