Post Thanks / Like

Re: San Pablo Reservoir 2-15-20

Thanks for the report. You guys take the best "Fishing Report" pic's around. I haven't been to San Pablo for quite a while. I remember it as always being murky.

I agree, the guys at Eagle Marine are terrific.

Senior Member Captain Compassion's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful. Good to see you two back on the water.

CC
    Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish. -- Ovid

Post Thanks / Like

Nice report and pics. Been missing your posts. Haven’t seen anything from you for months. Good to have you back! Love your reports and pics Kristy. Keep em coming.
    Hunting, Fishing and Labrador Retrievers and at the end of the day a glass of Buffalo Trace Whiskey- Life is Sweet.

4. Likes Captain Compassion, Paintguy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

San Pablo Reservoir 2-15-20

Last minute decision to go to the lake this morning. Fished near Sandy point for three nice Lassen trout. We also lost three nice trout. White power eggs and half of a brown power worm. Pro-Cure Bloody tuna and night crawler scents.
    Water is still a little murky even though it hasn't rained for a few weeks. The bite was good in the early morning but shut down around 11am. Mike and I headed in not long after that.
    When we went to park the boat in our driveway the trailer wouldn't back up. We ended up going to Eagle Marine and they showed us that the trailer main electrical plug wasn't all the way in. LOL. At least it wasn't anything serious.
    It was so nice to get out! My happy place. Just wish the fishing was a little better. Can't really complain though. Got fish for lunch tomorrow and some to share! Yay!
    Hopefully we will be getting out more often. Hope you all have a fantastic weekend.....
    M&K