Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Feel good food............ time

Quote Originally Posted by Jetspray View Post
    Me too Hawaiian types told me of many ways to prepare Spam, and there are so many types now. I also love Potato/Mac and fish...Great meal......Jetspray

We eat SPAM all the time for breakfast. Fried eggs, Spam, and steamed rice. Good stuff.

SPAM = SPecial All purpose Meat. Lol

2. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Feel good food............ time

Quote Originally Posted by captn-tin View Post
    Lots of HORSERADISH and ANCHOVIES !!!
    Love horseradish on a good prime rib or a porterhouse steak, I can't eat pizza without putting a can of anchovies on it, just a matter of taste.......Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

That sounds even better now! Gosh dang it im out of horseradish and was supoosed to get sone next trip to the store.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    THE TUG IS MY DRUG & THE WATER IS MY DRINK.

5. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Potato/Mac does not have cheese in it you make it like you make your potato salad and just add in the noodle of your choice. I use only Heilmann's/Best Foods mayo, I also use dill relish instead of sweet relish, no mustard, and sometimes I add a boiled egg or two in the mix. You can spice it up anyway you like or add lemon or lime juice and maybe some sugar and vinegar too. Always to the taste that you like........Jetspray
    Lots of HORSERADISH and ANCHOVIES !!!

7. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CAL.NDN View Post
    Never had potato mac. Just looked it is popular Hawaiian side dish served all over the islands.
    I have been to 4 of the islands and many of them more than 3 times. It is where I have been introduced to many forms of cuisine there over the years from about 1958 to 2005. Love the things they make and yes I like poi as well.......Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

Never had potato mac. Just looked it is popular Hawaiian side dish served all over the islands.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    THE TUG IS MY DRUG & THE WATER IS MY DRINK.

10. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Merle View Post
    Whats funny I hate mac and cheese. UNLESS it is home made that I make lol. My wife loves mac and cheese but now wont eat it unless I make it. I may have to make me some soon tomorrow is home made chicken enchiladas
    Potato/Mac does not have cheese in it you make it like you make your potato salad and just add in the noodle of your choice. I use only Heilmann's/Best Foods mayo, I also use dill relish instead of sweet relish, no mustard, and sometimes I add a boiled egg or two in the mix. You can spice it up anyway you like or add lemon or lime juice and maybe some sugar and vinegar too. Always to the taste that you like........Jetspray

Post Thanks / Like

Whats funny I hate mac and cheese. UNLESS it is home made that I make lol. My wife loves mac and cheese but now wont eat it unless I make it. I may have to make me some soon tomorrow is home made chicken enchiladas

13. Likes Jetspray, CAL.NDN liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Feel good food............ time

Quote Originally Posted by Merle View Post
    Funny thing is i like them lol but i also like spam too
    Me too Hawaiian types told me of many ways to prepare Spam, and there are so many types now. I also love Potato/Mac and fish...Great meal......Jetspray
    Last edited by Jetspray; 03-27-2020 at 08:11 AM.

15. Likes Merle liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

When I was in the Army the cooks would get hotdogs in a can, they were the size of a hotdog but were vienna sausages for sure. Loved to take a couple of gallon sized cans back to the barracks and make things with them.......Jetspray
    Funny thing is i like them lol but i also like spam too

17. Likes Jetspray, CRABBY, BDuck liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast