Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Honker cut 7/19

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Honker cut 7/19

So how'd it go Finesse?

Post Thanks / Like

im heading out with the lady tonight to do some fishin hopefully pull an allnighter. lets plan something for next week?...or maybe this week after work?...let me know, send me a pm ;D im always down to fish and im there atleast 3 times a month so it works for me.

Tight Lines!
    Sean
    I support catch and release

Pirate4x4.com

Post Thanks / Like

I can go whenever! Tonight? I live in sac if you do aswell we can drive down together to save on gas. Let me know.

Post Thanks / Like

when are you thinking about goin out?

Pirate4x4.com

Post Thanks / Like

If anyone wants to join me some night on my boat in Islton I have the HOLE for cats most in the 1-2.5lbs (bullheads) and a channel mixed in everyonce in awhile usally 4-5lbs and cought my new PB a few days ago 12-14lbs no scale or camera had to let the big girl go. I will keep the smaller ones but the big dogs have to go back.

Post Thanks / Like

thats why i left early last trip.i have the skin so soft today though ;) ;D im ready to pull an all nighter ;D. hope to see some sniffers out there :-/ ;D

Pirate4x4.com

Post Thanks / Like

We've got west nile virus in the valley here so we all need to make sure we have something to prevent them from biting that nile virus will make you sicker then you've ever been, some folks it even kills usually when they have a prexisting condition but it can still make a person darned sick.

Post Thanks / Like

my maps in the truck and the lady has it :-/ but i take the road after the second bridge and go down to the concret slab if its open at the end or fish near it. there is a few spots where there are forks that feed in i like to fish those areas. this year i have only fished with Makeral and had decent success so far, tonight im gonna try a ,Makeral night crawler combo and see how that does. i like to stay with the tougher baits then clams, livers and chovies. hope to see you out there, ill be in a grey grand cherokee and ill prolly be the biggest guy out there 6'3 275 ;D ill have the dog and the boy with me.

Tight Lines!
    Sean

Pirate4x4.com

Post Thanks / Like

Finesse,
    I did some searching and found Honker Cut. I saw your post that said you are planning to be there Sat. night. I'll look for you. I'll be the skinniest dude out there with my sniffer hat on. Are you fishing on the Atherton rd. side or the Correla rd.? Would still like to know what bait works best there. Thanks, Plug-n-Jug

Post Thanks / Like

Finesse,
    Thanks for the info about knights landing. Is Honker cut fishable from the bank? If so, I'll try there saturday night. Would you be so kind as to supply me with directions from Sac. What type of bait works best there? I like to use liver or clams(when I can find large ones).
    Thanks, Plug-n-Jug

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast