Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Need good online fishing store

I tend to split my hard earned money between Cabela's and Bass Pro Shop. Truth is, Walmart usually beats their prices. It's just I hate going inside Walmart...

Post Thanks / Like

Purchased a number of items from kokaneemart.com this year and have caught a lot of fish. Great online store lots of kokanee and salmon gear. Shipped quickly to your door. Sounds a little like an advertisment. Sorry about that, I just appreciate good service.

Go hookem up !!

Post Thanks / Like

Have you checked out Kokaneemart.com or Crystal Basin Tackle co?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rtandersen
    I have used Steve's store many times and his prices are competative and he gets his orders out quickly.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

craigslist,ebay

Mr_T

The real nice thing about the Mor-Tac spinner blades is that they are plated with real silver, not nickel; in the water the silver flash is must stronger than nickel which tends to get kinda dim. (like me after a few beers!)

;)

Post Thanks / Like

For tackle:
    -shastatackle.com
    -vancestackle.com
    -eagleflyfishing.com

For everything else:
    -cabelas.com
    -bassproshops.com
    -ebay.com
    -bigfishtackle.com

Those are the ones I use the most.

Erreck

Post Thanks / Like

it may have been the same as pen-tac.(must do more searching) i just learned where to buy mor-tac hardware in bulk last year.i have seen some mor-tac filled cabnets at tackle shops,they always got my attention.kind of high priced though.i stumbled across a forum on the steelhead site which directed me to a link,with a write up on spinner and spoon fishing for steelies.which also hinted to try mor-tac steelie spoons,instead of little cleos that the plating is different they reflect light differently and they cost less.the write up had the website on it so i checked it out. then bought 25 or 30 steelie spoons at like $1.00 or less each.the only tackle shop that caries little cleos in my area went from $1.99 to $3.99 last year because we bought alot of them.other people would see us wacking steelies on cleos left and right,so they would go buy them.the tackle shop owner knew he could make more money knowing he was the only one in town with them.so i did some searching and bingo.i also use spinners for steelies, the old half fast spinners they are different now,so i will start making my own spinners also.i like my chrome f-7's the best. all in all it was a cool link that i found and would like to pass that to other fishermen.they have a lot of good stuff at mor-tac with good prices for all kinds of hardware building.
    if you fish for trout you will catch trout!! if you fish for steelhead you might catch steelhead!!

Mr_T

hey ghostfish slayer, isn't MOR-TAC the same as the old Pen Tac supplier? I think they are one and the same- make the sweetest silver plated french blades for stelhead spinners I've ever come across.

I think Jed Davis is the man behind the business, wrote a great book back in the 80's on spinner fishng for steelies....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast