Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lowrance Seminars (ISE) Content

Sorry for your loss.I know how that is. Iam the last of my family. parents,brothers, all gone. TY

Post Thanks / Like

Retired....I'm pushing for Saturday. I lost my Brother-N-Law Friday so not sure about funeral and things. He was an excellent fisherman and a good poker player aside from husband father and friend.

Edd
    Pro Staff - MACK'S-SHASTA TACKLE CO
    Pro Staff - SCOTTY FISHING
    Pro Staff - SHARK TROLLING PRODUCTS
    Pro-Staff - WATER WOLF HD CAMERAS
    Ambassador - Pro-Cure Bait Scents

Post Thanks / Like

Edd
    I going to try and go on Thursday. See if I can get into the first class.The weekend will be a mess. You have a longer drive then I do. So are you still going on Thursday? Also if you go in gate D it will be closer to were the fishing stuff is and were Lowrance. TY

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 7E4F4B470767492A0
    I am looking forward to tweaking my Lowrances even more with the manual settings. Thanks for the info!!!!!
    Was the 2nd thing I did (excluding the installation). I can give you my settings currently in use if you'd like a starting point.

Edd

Post Thanks / Like

I am looking forward to tweaking my Lowrances even more with the manual settings. Thanks for the info!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be there. Thanks for the info.
    http://www.fishsniffer.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic3981_1.gif

Post Thanks / Like

Good work Edd.
    Me and Netboy can't wait for a " live " seminar
    this saturday.
    Pro-staff Slappy Tackle

Pro-staff Henry Weinhard's Private Reserve.
    Pro-staff Backwoods.

Post Thanks / Like

Lowrance Seminars (ISE) Content

OK.....for some of you who think you might want to attend one of the Lowrance sonar seminars, here is some advance information I got just moments ago from ISE.

Lowrance Learning Center Teaches Newcomers & Experts How To Use Sportfishing Electronics

Are you one of the many who struggle with how to operate a depthfinder or fishfinder unit? Sure, you can turn them on and let them do whatever they do automatically, but do you really know how to set up, control, and interpret these units to maximize your fishing performance?
    Time to take a major step beyond all the articles, seminars, videos, and tutorials you’ve seen to date. Time to sit in front of a real, working unit, have someone who knows all the unit’s secrets guide you as you push the buttons and make the unit do things you never knew it could. Finally, learn how to make the most of your investment.
    The Lowrance Learning Center features 20 work stations, each with its own real working HDS SONAR unit. Guided by Jeff Boyer and Capt’ Jack Findleton, you’ll watch a large projection screen, then operate your unit, just as it would if you were actually in the boat.
    You’ll learn how to adjust important SONAR features such as sensitivity and “Colorline” for the best signal return display. Using the HDS 10’s Structure- and Down-Scan special features you’ll learn how to identify different bottom composition, structure, fish, bait and their activity level, and distinguish between echoes from actual objects vs. interference.
    NOTE: Although titled the Lowrance Learning Center, the concepts presented and experienced are valid across all brands of SONAR units. Just the physical and software characteristics of each particular manufacturer’s units are different, not the principles and elements of SONAR operation and interpretation. That means even non-Lowrance owners will gain valuable knowledge on how to operate their own unit more effectively.
    Sign up sheets will be available in the Lowrance-Navico booth 3033 in the Pavilion. Many sessions fill to capacity, so be sure to sign up to guarantee your seat.

I'll look for you there.

Edd