Post Thanks / Like

Re: Stacker releases

Check out www.kokaneemart.com. He has a number of different clips to try.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, Ive used the seps and the shasta tackles clips and I like them both. I like the seps becasue there easy to use and light. The shasta tackles is also a nice clip they have a screw adjustment and seem to work well...I just started to try them and they seem to work great. But I'm still not sure which I prefer yet.

donzitroller

After trying a variety of releases I always finding myself going back to Scotty. They are easy to set and have an adjustment clip that allows you to make it a hard or easy release. Plus, the big water releases are the same only bigger. When you go after salmon or macks, there's nothing new to learn. Just my $0.02

Post Thanks / Like

Outdoor Pro Shop in Santa Rosa carries Vance's Stacker Releases. Maybe you missed them in the store. If you ask one of the people in the store they should be able to point them out to you.. Larry

Post Thanks / Like

Here is one example. Seps, I believe, also has them.

http://www.vancestackle.com/clips.html

Post Thanks / Like

Stacker releases

Just wondering what type of stacker releases you guys prefer to use on your downriggers, for freshwater applications. I looked at some at Outdoor Pro Shop, but they were off-shore stackers & were way too big.