Post Thanks / Like

Re: Striper trolling questio???

If you are retired, have lots of discretionary income it may be worth the "conversation value" alone. Think about being able to tell others how it produced, caught the "big one" when everyone else was catching small fish. There are lots of "cleaner" places to troll where chances of hanging up are much lower/safer. Let us know if you get one, how it works.

Post Thanks / Like

if you are trolling properly . you are going to lose lures . i have to agree with kicker . way to expensive , considering you can catch a lot of fish on much cheaper lures . inwhich at some point or another you are going to lose anyways . and if you do not lose lures . you are probably not close enough to the structure to catch fish . so , that in mind ... Rod

Mr._Evinrude

Thanks for your replies........

Post Thanks / Like

Well I lost 4 Yo-Zuri's this weekend, that would have been really expensive. $32 vs $120, you do the math.

Post Thanks / Like

Agree with waterdog - get your variety on.

waterdog

I have not used them for striper and because of the price and I doubt few people have. I have a friend who has caught some big LM bass at some lakes but not stripers. *I think for the price you are better off spending the money for for a variety of different lures rather than just one lure. I would sure hate to lose one of those suckers on a snag >:(
    Waterdog :)

Mr._Evinrude

Striper trolling questio???

How is the Strike King, "King Kong" lure for trolling? *Are they worth $30? *Thanks for your oppinions...