Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Derby Prices/Donations.

Don't forget to thank the guys at the bait shop for opening up early when you go in.
    Killer,I will be down there about 11am to help at the launch on Sunday if you need it but have to go by 2:15 to go to work. You have my cell number and call me about the bbq. Man that just stinks I couldn't finagle the day off, Sigh. In the doghouse with my boys.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donzitroller
    916, so you sayin we can't call you at 4am when we boat a fattie? LOL.. *:P
    NOPE my phone will be drifting downstream on the American. If a Steelhead or a PIG Striper answers tell him/her to stay where his/she's at, cause i'm on my way ;D ;D
    17.9 CapeHorn OffShore CC 115 Mercury Powerhouse. Furuno FCV 585, TM260, Raymarine A57D,Riptide 101 iPilot, Scotty 1117 Big Water Propack Tournament Series. She's a Killing Machine.
    Sponsored by: Delta Wood Bombers (Custom Wooden Lures), Phenix Rods, River2Sea USA, BioEdge Fishing Product, Bodega Bay Lures, Fish-N-Mate, Infinit Graphx, Pirate of the American Lure Co, StriperLife.com,TheRodCondom

Post Thanks / Like

Well Im way ahead on my duties so maybe we will be even earlier :P

Its been a year or so since I fished 3 days straight, gonna be a good one 8)

Post Thanks / Like

24 hours till go time BABY!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Friday morning ;D

donzitroller

916, so you sayin we can't call you at 4am when we boat a fattie? LOL.. :P

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by krzyfshrmn
    * Don't worry Carlo, I'll call you every 20 minutes and give you up to date details. ;D ;D
    i'm gonna toss my phone on the American when i cross over on the way to e-fishin-c's house >:(
    17.9 CapeHorn OffShore CC 115 Mercury Powerhouse. Furuno FCV 585, TM260, Raymarine A57D,Riptide 101 iPilot, Scotty 1117 Big Water Propack Tournament Series. She's a Killing Machine.
    Sponsored by: Delta Wood Bombers (Custom Wooden Lures), Phenix Rods, River2Sea USA, BioEdge Fishing Product, Bodega Bay Lures, Fish-N-Mate, Infinit Graphx, Pirate of the American Lure Co, StriperLife.com,TheRodCondom

Post Thanks / Like

Don't worry Carlo, I'll call you every 20 minutes and give you up to date details. ;D ;D

Post Thanks / Like

We wish you were fishing Carlo. Next time tell your buddy to move the following weekend. ;D I hope he has plenty of beers on ice for you.

Thank you for donating the flashers; I hope I am fortunate enough to put them to good use. 8)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishkiller
    8)quess someone missed the part about this was an individul event ,with all those guys you must of gotten a gil net. :o 8) ;D
    ooh yeah i forgot bout' that dude. Big thanks goes out to you as well FK. Have i mentioned that i wish i could make it to this event :'( :-[

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast