Post Thanks / Like

Re: Trinity River Salmon closure.

Thanks for the info guys. Hey TR, next time you see Herb, tell him Bill from Fairfield High said hey.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish30
    Hey Trinity River, I was wondering if there is still a fly shop in Lewiston. I guy name Herb Burton use to run it with his wife. I haven't been up that far in about ten years but I was thinking about a Shasta trip real soon. The reason I ask is because I went to high school with Herb and was wondering if he was still around. Thanks, DF30
    Yup,Herb is still there,shop is doing well,matter of fact I helped him dig some holes and set some steel posts for a large new chain-saw carved trout sculpture he installed in front of the parking lot a couple of months back.Mark.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey dogfish, Take a look at Trinityflyshop.com, Tight Lines!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Trinity River, I was wondering if there is still a fly shop in Lewiston. I guy name Herb Burton use to run it with his wife. I haven't been up that far in about ten years but I was thinking about a Shasta trip real soon. The reason I ask is because I went to high school with Herb and was wondering if he was still around. Thanks, DF30

Post Thanks / Like

That sounds about right......

DFG spreads news on closure through local gas station....

Is Alfred E. Newman running that department??

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Trinity I was just curious . I only heard it from a guy at the gas station in Willow Creek . You think they would update that hotline for things like that . :-/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JasonB
    Hey TrinityRiver
    I was just curious how you found this out . I found out thursday but it was through a unreliable source . It has still not been updated on the the klamath/Trinity hotline .
    Jason,i found out from a buddy in who lives in Lewiston on the Trinity who i fish with,he saw it in the Redding Searchlight newspaper last week.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey TrinityRiver
    I was just curious how you found this out . I found out thursday but it was through a unreliable source . It has still not been updated on the the klamath/Trinity hotline .

Post Thanks / Like

Trinity River Salmon closure.

Just an FYI,the Trinity reached its Salmon "quota" and as of yesterday (Saturday) morning the river was closed for fishing/catching adult Salmon.You are still allowed one "jack" under 22".There sure were some P.O.ed anglers Saturday and today,before i left.