Thread: duxbury sun.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: duxbury sun.

I'm hitting the Dux buoy tomorrow (Wed) morning. I'll hopefully have a good fish report.

Last time out was a skunk...That's the way its been this season.

Post Thanks / Like

Better get the "patch" Rick ;) What a good day, thanks for posting a report, maybe I'll go down there and see if my son is ready to get away from his new baby ;D and is ready for a trip. We're do for a visit to our Granddaughters anyway, lumpy is ok as long as I can stand in the boat and fight a fish ;)

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job, sounds like a great day except for getting sick, but I am sure well worth it.

Fishenrick

Post Thanks / Like

duxbury sun.

Me and my friend Brian left Berkley marina at 6:30 headed to Double point made it to Stinson beach at 7:40 saw a sea lion eating a salmon and decided to fish. Started in 65' of water fishing near bottom. Headed northwest saw a bunch of party boats by the bouy hooked up our first fish by 8am on a watermellon apex. Next fish not to long after on a clear RSK with large herring next fish was also on herring and third came on chartruse chrome and green apex. That was our limit and we where done at 9:40. It was a lumpy day and I got sick but I stuck it out and had a great time. Fish where from 10 to 20lbs.