Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ft. Baker, Ft. Point, or Oyster Pt.???

Thanks guys! Just like Dday and jpangie, we probably ended up in a bunch of photos too. We didn't end up going...Pops had other plans, so me & Wifey went to the Wharf and it was PACKED. Tourists & cameras were EVERYWHERE!!! Thanks again though ;).

I hate smelt and am not to into sharks & rays. I was hoping for some hali or striper reports with all the action that's been going in the bay recently. I guess you just have to be on a boat to get a piece of that...as usual ::).

OP

Post Thanks / Like

HAHAHA!!! 707 u right about the photo's!!! we in about 100 albums,, we famous 8-)

Lotta fun though and a good day!!

Post Thanks / Like

I was @ Fort Baker last weekend for sharks & rays we hooked into a few on squid. There were guys fishing to the left of the pier killin top water smelt with bobber set ups. Like MB said there are tons of people out there (TOURIST) snappin pix of the GG Bridge & the City I think me & my buddies are in a few vacation albums ;D Haha!!! Good Luck out there.

Post Thanks / Like

Im not sure about the others but I would think Oyster point would work for sharks and rays but on a Saturday it might be hard to get a spot near the end. It is usually to crowded for my style on the weekends. If you do go there and it is to crowded you can try sierra point pier by there or Genentech or the Brisbane tubes(with a license).
    Good Luck.

Post Thanks / Like

Ft. Baker, Ft. Point, or Oyster Pt.???

Anyone been to any these piers lately with any success? Trying to think of someplace to go with Pops in-law tomorrow. Any help would be awesome. Thanks ;)

OP