Thread: Fuller Lake?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fuller Lake?

Learning a lake takes time, mostly through the changing seasons and water temps.

Learning what they feed on and what "Hatches" at a certain time is a notch in your rod.

I love dry fly but some times you just need to get down and dirty, to get bites.
    Shrimp, scuds, Ants, snails, wollys and even streamers might be needed, if the ugly Nymph
    does not produce.

Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

You should choose the right time!
    We spent many hours preparing this site, because we want to help people pick the best gas grills for them and their needs!

Post Thanks / Like

Days like that make the good days even better!!

Post Thanks / Like

I have been nailing fish left and right with my intermediate sinking all Summer. Trolling in my float tube, finding the fish, then stripping line once I find them has worked VERY well. I'm sure the lakes are a little different farther up North, where I'm at, but you should be able to have success with this method.

Prowler

Post Thanks / Like

SLOW!! 4 hours 2 people,float tubes & fly rods, no fish,missed the early bite. Then hit Lower Scotts Flat for 3 hours & same results. The fish never even hit the surface,left at 7:30. :P Great weather almost chilly through the waders. ;) I heard it was 105 in Sac. :-?

Post Thanks / Like

Fuller Lake?

I'm headed there in the morning. Not to early, then might hit Lower Scotts on the way home. Any reports from Fuller?