Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dragon at Ice House 11/30

Quote Originally Posted by digger
    Very cool Rich ;)
    Thanks Brad ;)
    Sorry buddy, the river is out, just lost another prop in there Angry
    Not enough fish to make it worth while, a trip somewhere else is always a possibility though, my net is still hiding at home, maybe we should do amador
    Sorry to hear about the prop thing bummer :-?

I'm sure Dragon will ride with you ;)

[edit]we should do it in Kens boat, I am sure his anode's need some cleaning, its been about a year
    [/edit]

We got to get it running again first we had a small problem with a cable out there
    As far as the anodes I did a good job of cleaning them on the rocks at Loon ::)

BK the weather up there was great I wasa suprised that he went to shorts but soon after I was wishing I had brought mine :-[

[edit]It would have been just a quick, short ride to Sacramento to drop those off from the lake[/edit]

We tried to talk Cappy into it but he was having to much fun drinking ,eating, and catching

Frank it was a gift from a good friend

Post Thanks / Like

Nice report Rich, and good looking eats, what kid did you steal that toy from :D ;D ;)

Post Thanks / Like

Freon, where were you? *I had leftover breakfast burritos
    Huh? I hunted you guys down and delivered my burritos to you, how come you didnt do the same *;)
    It would have been just a quick, short ride to Sacramento to drop those off from the lake * >:(
    And I thought you guys were my friends *:'( *;D
    I teach you guys how to have a good morning on the water and then you treat me like a red headed stepchild, I see how it is *>:( * ;D

Post Thanks / Like

Gee, Rich is playing with dolls now ::) :o and still wearing his shorts in winter :-/ Sorry I missed this report for a week, sounds like a good time fishing with good eats, my favorite [smiley=homersimpson.gif] [smiley=mickey.gif] [smiley=mickey.gif]

Post Thanks / Like

Nice report you guys!!! Man you sure do it up right [smiley=chowtime.gif] 8-) Caught fish too, nice... Does Cappy know it is November???? ;D ;D Looked like great weather and alot of fun.... Thanks for the post. Good luck at Comanche... Steve.

Post Thanks / Like

Oops. I thought that i scaled those photos down. Sorry.

Post Thanks / Like

Another beautiful day on the lake with Ken and Rich.

Dragon and Ken plotting our course.

Team GVF is lookin good.

I'm gonna have to step up my breakfasts to keep up with GVF's lunches.

Freon, where were you? *I had leftover breakfast burritos.

Post Thanks / Like

We barbequed Johnsonville brats up a Hell hole one morning about 10:00 o,clock and as the smoke rose around the boat just about everyone we trolled past seemed to make a beeline for the boat ramp to get lunch. What a way to clear up the boat traffic on the lake.

Team GVF
    Post Thanks / Like

[quote author=freon link=1228154062/0#10 date=1228249842
    Ken, great pics, except for the cold chocolate drinks, didnt anyone ever tell you that if you drink mixed drinks like that your friends will all be weird? Oh wait, you fished with Rich, never mind, you know *;)[/quote]

Yep & You prove the theory. We have fished more than once together.

Post Thanks / Like

FREEZEE BRAIN that forgot the net on Saturday
    Yep, I forgot it, aint ashamed to admit it either, felt the trout needed a fighting chance with Dennis, Hoghunter and myself on the water, didnt matter much though as Dennis and I only lost one hoisting them in by hand, felt much better than say someone who plowed the lower forty *;) *;D
    Plus I didnt have to get out of the boat *:o *;D

He is also hoping to go to the river but someone seems slow to get a trip together
    Sorry buddy, the river is out, just lost another prop in there *>:(
    Not enough fish to make it worth while, a trip somewhere else is always a possibility though, my net is still hiding at home, maybe we should do amador *;D *;D
    we should do it in Kens boat, I am sure his anode's need some cleaning, its been about a year *:o *;D

Ken, great pics, except for the cold chocolate drinks, didnt anyone ever tell you that if you drink mixed drinks like that your friends will all be weird? Oh wait, you fished with Rich, never mind, you know *;)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast