Post Thanks / Like

Re: Silver Lake... DFG dinks everywhere.

Sorry to hear of the dinks and yes, you can get lost in the beautiful scenery and clear water, * good friends dont hurt either.
    Congrats on a good day out *;)

Post Thanks / Like

Full Moon days sometimes things go awry. Just gotta keep fishing, just gotta keep fishing, just gotta keep fishing.....jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

I fished Silver Lake saturday in my boat for a skunk, the last three times I have gone to Silver I have been skunked. saw a lady and her son catch a nice 4.2 lb bow and a 10" dink. they managed to land the 4lb'er without a net........I was sure they would loose it. :o

Post Thanks / Like

Silver Lake... DFG dinks everywhere.

Fished Silver Lake last Sunday. Thought it would be good because that's where they dumped all the fish from Caples, right?

Bite was just OK early, but really slowed to a stop between noon and 2:00 pm.

Biggest fish of the day was less than 12".

Remember, it's not always about the fish. For working stiffs like me, fishing is great therapy. Didn't catch a lunker? So what? The scenery, the friends, the relaxation away from work... That's what counts.