Thread: Pyramid Friday

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pyramid Friday

We love reading your daily reports, Bob, keep em coming... and the pictures, too. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Post Thanks / Like

It's the storm bob :-[ That's what's shut it down. :( Hopefully things will settle down for tomorrow. The prediction is rain; maybe tomorrow night-Sunday looks pretty wet.

I took a look at the web cam just now and things look pretty good at the moment. It's such a beautiful lake at this time of day (7pm).

I'll look for your report tomorrow. ;) Catch that hog!

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the report bob ;) see you out there in the morning :)

Post Thanks / Like

Pyramid Friday

It was a little cool this morning....31 degrees.
    Lake was flat at 7am & launching was easy, about 8am the wind started to come up out of the north, it was breezy for about 3 hours then the wind laid down & the rest of the day it was pretty nice.
    Now for the fishing.......Caught 3 nice fish in the first 90 minutes, then it shut off, & I mean it shut off. Silver flatfish at 12 feet going slow (1.5) right out in front of the launch ramp at Pelician...Then Nothing for the rest of the day, fished till 4pm then called it quits. Mickey & Hammer caught 6, & then it shut off for them also....
    Tomorrows a new day, hopefully the fish will have gotten over their lock jaw :D