Post Thanks / Like

Re: Quarry Lakes 05/15-16 Weekend

NBT,

It was nice chatting with you guys. I didn't get any more bites after you left. Even tried the wind-sheltered cove near the outhouse for a couple of hours, but nothing doing.

Good luck tomorrow.

John

Post Thanks / Like

My report not nothing special. Had fun with my bro and buddie! I started at that the cove by the dock picked up a little 10in at 640 released I wasnt to satisfied with that spot. Something was telling me to go the peninsula. Got lines back in the water at 730. Had some good action but only managed 1, 12in! My brother got a nice 14in. But man my brother and I both missed 2 or 3 each. Its sapose to rain tomarrow, but I think i am going to fight it out and see what happens. Also ran into John again! It was good seeing you he had 3 in his bag and released 1 when i left. Hope you limited out let me know!

Hope others had a good weeknd. Good luck to all going out this week!

Post Thanks / Like

Matt, I heard from Wayne that you were out on the Peninsula Saturday and that you caught two. Jenny and I fished there on Saturday from 3:00pm to 7:30pm. We caught 3 fish total, nothing large. Glad you got some action!!

I talked to Fisherman Fred today on the phone and he told me someone caught a 6-7 pounder at the Point. I wish it was you. Sorry to hear about your skunk and hope your next outing is better. Thanks for the report.

Fishon!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quarry Lakes 05/15-16 Weekend

On Sat I fished the peninsula from 0510-0830. Caught 2 small ones around 0630 and released. The guy to my right named Wayne caught 3 by 0730 and the guy to his right caught 4, no bigger than 1.5lb. After 0730 the bite died down. I left my spot at 0845 and I stopped by the point to see how those guys were doing. When I got there a guy was reeling in a 7#er. What a fatty! Fisherman Fred said an angler limited out by 0650 and the the bite died after that until the big one bit.

On Sunday I fished the point from 0510-0930. The same guy that limited out yesterday was fishing next to me and once again he limited out by 0656, 6 mins later than yesterday. He got them on white worm green eggs combo and spring green pb. He was fishing between me and Fisherman Fred and all we got were nibbles no takers. I was hoping for the big one to bite but it never came. Left the point at 0930 with the skunk. On my way out I bumped into NorthBayTroutster. Hope you have a better report than me Mike! Well had a good time out there and I'll be back again sometime next week. Fish on!
    Last edited by youngling; 05-16-2010 at 02:41 PM.