Thread: tahoe area

Post Thanks / Like

Re: tahoe area

I've had some luck in the past throwing spoons from shore at Cave Rock in the morning/evening...how is the access there right now? There's no snow on the ground, is there?

Post Thanks / Like

Caples has a new ramp? How much is it to launch? I know the old one was kinda steep at 20 bucks a boat and 10 for an overnight bouy. Hope the new launch is cheaper.

jake

Post Thanks / Like

Think Red or Caples by that time. Red is kinda hard to launch but the brookies make it worth while. Caples has a new launch......Jetspray

Post Thanks / Like

i got a drift boat with a electric kicker was thinking about towing it up and trolling a small lake any suggestions?

Post Thanks / Like

Drove by Carson West Fork by the 88/89 bridge last weekend - flow looked good! River was up and there were a bunch of anglers. What I didn't see was any stringers :-/

Carson Main Fork flows are very fast, lots of logs in the water but, I pulled in a 10 inch rainbow last week after about an hour (yes, it was small and was allowed to go back to live another day). This was down river from Deer Run. No luck by Lloyds Bridge or Mexican Dam yet - will be better at the end of the month.

Topaz Lake has been amazing for a month but, has slowed due to storms and spawning. Still able to pull in a 16 inch rainbow here and there tho.

Post Thanks / Like

By that time most of the lakes along hwy 88 will problably be clear and the waters may be a little more fishable as far as the flows. I hope you have a good time trying.....Jetspray

Post Thanks / Like

thanks turns out going last weekend of june not first ill post results

SET THE HOOK!!!!!!!
    Post Thanks / Like

Try Indian Creek Res. Powerbait from shore

Post Thanks / Like

tahoe area

me and family headed up to south lake next weekend was thinking of giving the carson a shot anyone know how its been? thinking the flows might be high. any suggestions of small lakes in the area we can get the kids into some trout
    thanks