Post Thanks / Like

Re: Salmon in the Delta

Trolling with Silvertron Spinners or sitting at anchor with a K14 or K15 Kwikfish I would think are the 2 producers in that area. The Salmon are not eating so bait is out the door ("in theory"). Im further up river so I can't comment on exactly how but would have to think my hunch is right.
    "Everyone has to believe in something. I believe if I can touch them they are real"

Post Thanks / Like

that part is open until October 3
    A veteran - Whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to the "United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." That is an Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.

Post Thanks / Like

that part of the river open for Salmon ?????

Post Thanks / Like

Salmon in the Delta

Was out fishing for salmon on 9/18/2010 in Isleton. Heard that a few folks had recently caught salmon over on Decker Island and some others near Rio Vista, didn't get much action, caught nothing..I was using Salmon Roe on a 1/0 hook to red bead 4ft leader with a 3 0z sinker . Any suggestions on bait to use or locations? I'd really like to catch me a salmon. But I dont wanna be shoulder to shoulder with folks, so a sort of secluded area would be nice. Also, it was a bit windy on Sat, could that also play part?