Post Thanks / Like

Re: Zeke's Serria gold

Eric uses Zekes alot as well, and you guys are right it is a little Moist at First . so we make the shape we want and air dry them a little, then set in top of Original jar and screw Lid On ( for future use). It is the Control of Both Power Bait and Zekes Moisture that is Key. Restrain Yourself from Too much or Poorly Globs . Power Bait is the Standard and Zekes is a Great Addition to the Sierra Anglers Arsenal. The Order is Crucial, Tip the Hook with a Small piece of Worm too,( dare I say it ) before sliding Down Bait Dough down over Hook Shank . Apply favorite scent over all as well to Add all Percentages in your favor !! Jedi Patience is also needed as Captain Compassion will Attest. gst
    Last edited by Gene St. Denis; 01-12-2012 at 05:58 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Zeke s Sierra Gold is very good. It is as good as Powerbait, The deal is every lake has its Likes ans dislikes. Sometimes, I also mash salmon eggs a little at a time and Mix it in the Small amount of Bait I am useing for the Day... you can also mash the Eggs on your Dough ball after placed on hook or on your Lures as well. This will help out the Hits and Holding on Bite. Another Sword to use in the Cause !! Power Bait has a Jar with Glitter and Salmon Eggs already in it.. this works Very well when all else Fails.. gst

Post Thanks / Like

if it gets moist just leave the top off for a bit

Post Thanks / Like

A friend of mine had it and I used it on the 2nd trip that he brought it to and it had become more like peanut butter than the dough like power bait. It was quite hard to form and apply to the hook.

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't tried that one but other off brand power eggs. I think I did better on them than the Berkley PE. At least the same so I don't put as much on name brands as of now. If I can get something cheaper I will get it until proven otherwise.

Cheers,
    Last edited by RideNfish; 01-11-2012 at 10:43 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ╰(◣﹏◢)╯BassBoy209 View Post
    Zeke's trout dough has anyone had any luck with this. My cousin swears it's garbage, so i ordered a couple colors/scents. He says powerbait is the ONLY dough that works. What do you guys think?
    I love it! however it can be moist compared to PB so it can be sticky at times

Post Thanks / Like

Zeke's Serria gold

Zeke's trout dough has anyone had any luck with this. My cousin swears it's garbage, so i ordered a couple colors/scents. He says powerbait is the ONLY dough that works. What do you guys think?
    A bad fisherman will leave trash and take fish.
    A good fisherman will leave fish and take trash.