Page 1 of 31 123611 ... LastLast

Thread: trout pictures

Post Thanks / Like

Re: trout pictures

Friends trout, over 20". Going to hit it soon.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

2. Likes hooks, bigfin liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by steeliesNstripers View Post
    Yep. Yep and Yep, I remember Nuge' and the Trazan move... He was wearin' fuzzy boots or maybe it was knee high moccasins and a loin cloth. He swung down on stage and started throwing huge boulders into the front row of the audience. I was peaking by then and freaking out at the barbarianism of it all... that is, until I realized the rocks were made of styrofoam. He said something about not being able to get enough of all that sweet, California P#&&? and launched into Stormtroopin. At the time, I was a huge AC/DC fan and they were pretty much the reason I went. I never could get into Brian Johnson in AC/DC's later years... I've seen and done a lot of wild and crazy $#!T in my life as a rocker. Thankfully, fishing has kept me alive and saved my soul ;)

Amen to that . Long Live Rock & Roll & Fishing . BF
    Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught...........

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigfin View Post
    Haw I was there too . Ted Nugent set off some kinda smoke grenade and when it cleared he was standing on top of the speakers and he did a tarzan move down to the stage . Also they brought Angus threw the crowd on 3 of the biggest ol boys you have ever seen my friend tried to grab Angus and they clothes lined him back about 3 feet he fell on some girls ice chest and just demolished it . And your right Tyler was wasted I think he knocked over a stage fan into the crowd . Monsters Of Rock man them were the days 1979 is the year I graduated . Man small world , and just so the record is straight AC/DC rocked the house !!
    Yep. Yep and Yep, I remember Nuge' and the Trazan move... He was wearin' fuzzy boots or maybe it was knee high moccasins and a loin cloth. He swung down on stage and started throwing huge boulders into the front row of the audience. I was peaking by then and freaking out at the barbarianism of it all... that is, until I realized the rocks were made of styrofoam. He said something about not being able to get enough of all that sweet, California P#&&? and launched into Stormtroopin. At the time, I was a huge AC/DC fan and they were pretty much the reason I went. I never could get into Brian Johnson in AC/DC's later years... I've seen and done a lot of wild and crazy $#!T in my life as a rocker. Thankfully, fishing has kept me alive and saved my soul ;)

5. Likes bigfin liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Owlman2 View Post
    If you are fishing where I think you are....I have caught some large trout there with missing pectoral fins also. What causes that?

I was wondering the same thing . Thats like the 3rd or 4th one with the same thing one other guy on here said its a hatchery trait but I cant find anything on that . Most say hatcheries don't cut pectorals because they grow back . I think its aggressive behavior and the fact they are swimming in current and rock . But thats just a thought . And yes very large trout there some days you do some you don't and some days you have to wade thru Bass , Sqaws & Suckers to get to the trout . Tightlines BF
    Last edited by bigfin; 12-05-2019 at 04:27 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Plug-n-Jug View Post
    I was at that show. Drifted in and out due to funny tasting smokes and colorful little pills. Surprised I remember any of it. Those where the days!

Those were the days . Get this we are waiting in line to get in and this guy comes by with a trench coat on and he opens the trench coat and says Acid ? And its literally lined with sheets of acid in baggies . LMAO then about 15 minutes later theres this big commotion in the parking lot and this guy is running full speed thru the lot with 3 motorcycle police in pursuit , the guy ducks down between cars and then pops up about 3 aisles over . Well the police kinda had him surrounded and took him into custody, it was all very surreal . So they take him away and this guy in line says hey why did he duck down ? Next thing you know he goes over to where the guy was at and comes back holding 5 baggies of acid !!!! We are laughing so hard and we tell the guy well you better not try to sell it . :)
    Bill Graham Day on the Green good times for sure .

Post Thanks / Like

Cool...

I saw Aerosmith with Mahogany Rush, Ted Nugent, and AC/DC (ft Bon Scott) in 1979

MONSTERS OF ROCK Day on the Green Oakland, CA

Tyler was too coked out to sing but it was still one hell of a show.

Haw I was there too . Ted Nugent set off some kinda smoke grenade and when it cleared he was standing on top of the speakers and he did a tarzan move down to the stage . Also they brought Angus threw the crowd on 3 of the biggest ol boys you have ever seen my friend tried to grab Angus and they clothes lined him back about 3 feet he fell on some girls ice chest and just demolished it . And your right Tyler was wasted I think he knocked over a stage fan into the crowd . Monsters Of Rock man them were the days 1979 is the year I graduated . Man small world , and just so the record is straight AC/DC rocked the house !!
    Last edited by bigfin; 12-04-2019 at 09:34 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes that is the same fish just different pictures of it . I"m just super stoked I got one on something other than crawlers .Funny you mention Vegas though the wife just told me she wants to see Aerosmith on her Birthday !
    If you are fishing where I think you are....I have caught some large trout there with missing pectoral fins also. What causes that?

10. Likes bigfin liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool...

I saw Aerosmith with Mahogany Rush, Ted Nugent, and AC/DC (ft Bon Scott) in 1979

I was at that show. Drifted in and out due to funny tasting smokes and colorful little pills. Surprised I remember any of it. Those where the days!
    I FISH, THEREFORE I CUSS AND LIE!

12. Likes bigfin liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes that is the same fish just different pictures of it . I"m just super stoked I got one on something other than crawlers .Funny you mention Vegas though the wife just told me she wants to see Aerosmith on her Birthday !
    Cool...

14. Likes bigfin liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by bigfin; 12-04-2019 at 04:35 AM.

Page 1 of 31 123611 ... LastLast