Post Thanks / Like
    Meet up with PAWOW around 6AM. Trout & Steelheads where active for sure. The fish where biting Walmart night crawlers and Blue/Chrome 3/8 oz Kastmaster.

Chilly morning start left the American River around 11:30AM

Good time on the American River. I enjoyed the 2+ mile adventure walk from the parking lot to the river. Saw lots of butterfly's flying around and that's a good sign that Spring is coming up really quick!!!
    Regard Heaven as your father, Earth as your mother, and all things as your brothers and sisters.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: March 10th 2012 --- [BASS FISHING] --- Bannister Park & SACRAMENTO RIVER / DELTA

Well Warren how did ya do???get a trout or steelie??.....nice pic....Don

Post Thanks / Like

Regard Heaven as your father, Earth as your mother, and all things as your brothers and sisters.

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome. Good plan. I hope you find a good bite.

Sent from my iPhone

Post Thanks / Like
    I will be leaving the boat home in the morning and pick it up after I get done on the American River. I guess I should have stated that lol. Good eye Wes. Thanks for pointing this out.

*** I just edited my posting to add in that I'll be boom up the boat after hitting the American River. ***
    Quote Originally Posted by AnglingWes View Post
    Just curious, are you planning to carry your boat to the water from bannister? May want to consider just leaving the boat at home. If you find steelie smolts, they will be easily accessible from shore at Bannister.

Sent from my iPhone
    Last edited by WLShafor; 03-09-2012 at 08:17 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just curious, are you planning to carry your boat to the water from bannister? May want to consider just leaving the boat at home. If you find steelie smolts, they will be easily accessible from shore at Bannister.

Sent from my iPhone
    Last edited by AnglingWes; 03-09-2012 at 07:31 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

March 10th 2012 --- [BASS FISHING] --- Bannister Park & SACRAMENTO RIVER / DELTA

Best way to get a hold of me is Warren L Shafor | Facebook
    You can also send me a Message on this site with your contact info as well
    Leaving my area around 6AM - 8AM
    Returning home around 2PM - 4PM (at the latest) or if limits get caught then sooner....

Taking my 2 person Bass Hound boat out with a 2HP Honda motor. *** I'M NOT ASKING FOR GAS MONEY OR FEES JUST A 2ND PERSON TO FISH WITH ***

If you are located in or near North Sacramento or on the way to public access or a boat launch then I will pick you up. If not we can meet at the water hole or even at a park and ride or a retail shopping store. I'm not asking for gas money or etc. Just seeing if anyone would like to ride or someone to fish and better the odds.

I'm heading out around 6AM to fish for Steelhead's & Trout parking is free at Bannister Park & is about 15-20 minuite walk to the American River. The parks address is 3820 Bannister Rd Fair Oaks, CA 9562 I'll hang out for a few hours then heading to my house to hook up the boat and go to the Sacramento River / Delta before 12PM I'm thinking about launch the boat from Discover park or somewhere that is free, cheap or safe.

PLEASE BRING: your own water, lunch, snack & tackle box & fishing poles. I have something’s to share in my tackle box but I'm not a convenient store. Also bring MONEY. You never know when you will need it. You will also need your FISHING LICENES, & ID card just in case. Camping chair or bucket to sit on.

WHAT NOT TO BRING: Anything that is illegal, Drama and negative vibes & so on... Keep those BANANAS at home!!!

Best way to get a hold of me is Warren L Shafor | Facebook
    Last edited by WLShafor; 03-09-2012 at 08:16 PM.