Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Patron Saint of Forum Moderators redneckpunk's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Boat inspection list

Well there's a good start. I'll thank you in a week or so after the PM's start rolling in with differing opinions and I actually have to do some research to verify one way or the other. Thank goodness I've got at least another month of nothing to do before going back to work

~RNP

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Boat inspection list

OK ya bum,ya got your sticky,I will say that Collins,Scotts Flat,Engelbrite,Rollins,LGV,Bullars Bar,Camp far west,an most other lakes up here have no inspections...YET!!....Don

Patron Saint of Forum Moderators redneckpunk's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Boat inspection list

On a different board, member joez3 suggested we have a place on here that lists all the lakes that require boat inspections (ie, zebra & quagga). If the MODS can move this to a "sticky" I would be willing to take PM's from people of the places they have experienced inspections, and update as new ones come in. This will help eliminate some of the hassle of researching each lake only to find that no mention is made on their site and you get surprised when you get there. I would however suggest that even if you know you aren't being inspected that you take the proper precautions to avoid Accidental spread of these threats. Remember the piece of mind you had growing up with that "ring" in your wallet just in case? "Be prepared".

~RNP

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234