Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Boat inspection list

I was at Folsom Res and the Fish and Game shut the ramp down for over a hour while the divers checked the ramp and docks. The boat traffic just backed up and the F&G just scowled at everyone...

Post Thanks / Like

I personally have not heard of any mussels being found! just watch out truckee scales coming back into cali they will give you a ticket for having your drain plug in! also tahoe charges $40.00 and put on a wrist band type tag on boat , so if the tag is not there no launch.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sportfisher View Post
    Think so? vs. the $20 we paid last time? OK. Want to pay for mine too? Some people will pay pay pay and just take it. Truely sad.
    When will people learn? If you've got an egg sucking dog, he isn't going to quit sucking eggs till you get him out of there. Sooooo, quit voting them in.

4. Likes Duckmanhoov, one more cast liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gfishes View Post
    I renewed my registration by mail, paid my $36, got my '15 tags, but no mussel stickers....heck of a deal.
    Think so? vs. the $20 we paid last time? OK. Want to pay for mine too? Some people will pay pay pay and just take it. Truely sad.

Post Thanks / Like

State run by democrats. What do they love? Getting money from us!! Tax, fine, fee! More gov jobs aka BIG government! The Zebras are just an excuse to do so!!! They won't get us at every lake! It wouldn't be feezable. Just hit us at lakes with more traffic aka more fee payers!:mad2:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by StrikeFighter View Post
    I just renewed my CF and in addition to CF you have to purchase a mussel fee sticker.

If you are all salt water you are not required.

This sticker has to be displayed next to your CF number.

Info and display info
    http://apps.dmv.ca.gov/vehindustry/v...13/13vin20.pdf
    I renewed my registration by mail, paid my $36, got my '15 tags, but no mussel stickers....heck of a deal.

Post Thanks / Like

I take the Grand Children to Blue Lake ( Lake County), The "Owner" of the Narrows Resort, will not even come out of his WARM OFFICE to INSPECT THE BOAT!!!!, has you fill out the form, he takes the $10 for the "INSPECTION", then $4 for the launch. It IS A JOKE!!!, is there anybody else on Blue Lake that will do a Honest Inspection??? I have nothing to hide, but if I spend $10 for a Inspection, I would like to see it Inspected!!! Am I wrong?
    "ANY DAY FISHING CAN'T BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR LIFE", Good Luck & Tight Lines To All!!

9. Likes one more cast liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

At Berryessa you are supposed to use the self-inspection form from the DFG website and leave it on the dash of your truck while the boat is in the water. I have seen several trucks without the form and the rangers/sheriffs never seem to check, but hey... you never know when they will start. I would hate to see how much the ticket is for if you don't have the form.

Post Thanks / Like

I just renewed my CF and in addition to CF you have to purchase a mussel fee sticker.

If you are all salt water you are not required.

This sticker has to be displayed next to your CF number.

Info and display info
    http://apps.dmv.ca.gov/vehindustry/v...13/13vin20.pdf

Post Thanks / Like

Cachuma, Casitas and Castaic have the most intense inspections I've ever been through. I've never been turned away but I take an extra half hour at home going over everything with a towel if we are heading to any of these lakes. I've had many friends get turned away. We always prefish derbys or tournaments on these lakes to get lake tags.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast