PDA

View Full Version : Recommendations for a charter out of Mendicino?

FolsomFishing
10-17-2012, 03:00 PM
Im heading up to Gualala this weekend with my wife, Id like to get on a charter and do some fishing. Does anyone have a recommendation of a charter boat out of Fort Ross/Fort Bragg area?

Katfish
10-18-2012, 12:17 AM
Hey man without a hesitation of a doubt i HAVE to reccomend the Trek ll. Ive used their charter twice, and have been SO VERY satisfied both trips i took. These guys are awesome and make the trip so enjoyable. Plus it doesnt hurt they know how to get you on the fish! The rockfishing is a blast to say the least. One of my all time favorite fishing experiences. They are located in the Noyo Harbor, right next to Captain Flints and Silvers at the Wharf. Their number is (707) 964-4550 -Give them a call man its the best service in the area hands down.

allkokedup
10-21-2012, 04:54 AM
Ft Bragg,Captain Tim on the Sea Hawk will put you on the fish if they are there,All aboard adventures,catch em on Face Book.......

Katfish
10-21-2012, 10:54 AM
i took a trip with captain tim once before as well. nice guy and crew as well. that was the boat my bud actually caught an octopus on when we went a few years back. haha

FolsomFishing
10-21-2012, 09:50 PM
Ended up on the Trek II, good friendly bunch but only 2 salmon caught out of 9 people. I'd go again with these guys.

Thanks for the recommendations.