PDA

View Full Version : Labor Day Weekend

fishenrick
09-04-2006, 04:33 PM
Fished up above Fort Ross on both Saturday and Sunday, Saturday I fished solo but along side Jerry JCassel250 in his boat for most of the day, we got limits of nice reds and coppers with limits of nice keeper lings, same thing on Sunday but krzyfshrmn met me up at westside saturday nite and camped out and headed back up tp fort ross Sunday morning before the sun came up, again limited out on alot of nice size coppers and reds with nice limits of lings note huge but still nice size, weather was great both days saturday being the best for conditions, sloppy on the ride up and back on sunday, did not take alot of pics but will post some later.
It was nice fishing with you guys, I have met quite a few sniffers this last month and all great to fish and hang out with.

Fishenrick

cptfishalot
09-04-2006, 07:55 PM
Hooray !!!

Mi Amigo

Great Report.....

Great Fishsniffers

;D

hqly2001
09-04-2006, 08:58 PM
Good job on the limits rick.. too bad i got your message late..
Did you guys try for salmon at all?

fishenrick
09-04-2006, 10:54 PM
Tried here and there in balls of bait on saturday with no luck on the salmon,hopefully they show up soon.
fishenrick

krzyfshrmn
09-05-2006, 07:54 AM
Thanks again for the lift Rick, had a great time.

We were boarded by the wardens early Sunday afternoon, and they seemed pretty impressed with the quality of the fish we had in the box. They even comented that we did much better then anyone else they had checked 8-) 8-) 8-)

Saw a couple whales near Fort Ross, and had a sealion try and jump in the boat on the ride back in........fun stuff.